Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Probably Gonna Rope

• Thread starter Deleted member 11040
  • Start date
Deleted member 11040

Deleted member 11040

Self-banned
-
Hey everyone I'm a 16 year old manlet here, I'm contemplating roping. I can't take my schizophrenia anymore. My voices torment me and the things I see are terrifying. I'm scared... Any painless ways you know about? Can't take it anymore so any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

I'd suggest therapy, and waiting until you're 25 to make the choice.

When you're 25 and your brain is fully mature, hire a hitman to yourself and take a massive loan from the bank to pay him. Trust me the guys know what they're doing.

Don't do it, seriously.

suicide is painless

Do you want to talk? You can pm me

4897D445 38E9 4D9B 9241 5671047D8666

Don't do it, seriously.
I don't think I could live the rest of life hearing these damn voices. It's unbearable getting called useless, worthless, ugly, stupid, faggot etc. not to mention seeing spiders crawling all over my body (hallucinations)

I don't think I could live the rest of life hearing these damn voices. It's unbearable getting called useless, worthless, ugly, stupid, faggot etc. not to mention seeing spiders crawling all over my body (hallucinations)

Do you take medication? Have a support worker? Anyway, feel free to PM if you want to chat or anything.

Do you ever have pleasant hallucinations? Could you manage to hallucinate a Stacy girlfriend who will always be there for you?

too young dont do it

Suicide = :bluepill:
Becoming a hERo against foids = :blackpill:

Do you ever have pleasant hallucinations? Could you manage to hallucinate a Stacy girlfriend who will always be there for you?
I had a hallucination of a Stacy before.
Best way to do it is a cocktail of drugs taken in a specific way. You'll feel absolutely amazing and wont even know about it when you die
Thank you for the advice.
Do you take medication? Have a support worker? Anyway, feel free to PM if you want to chat or anything.
I'm just looking to die. I'm very tired of my hallucinations. I can't take it.

What’s your race?

Stay and cope with us, brother. I'm an oldcel myself, its tough, but I manage. Feel free to pm me.

I cannot imagine hoe much suffering a schizophrenic must endure through jis life tbh.

I tried to kill myself some time ago. I did a shitton of research, if you want to know a good method you can ask. Reason I'm alive though is that I couldn't do it even though my method was painless, even though I really thought I was gonna do it.

I cannot imagine hoe much suffering a schizophrenic must endure through jis life tbh.
Voices constantly putting you down...
I tried to kill myself some time ago. I did a shitton of research, if you want to know a good method you can ask. Reason I'm alive though is that I couldn't do it even though my method was painless, even though I really thought I was gonna do it.
Thank you. When I'm ready I'll ask you.

> 16 years old
> incel

pick one

There is medication for shizophrenia? Did you visit a psychiatrist? Hope it gets better. Stay strong you are young.

how tall are you?

do heroin boi

shotgun to head or putting neck on train tracks
Dont rope though
try therapy at least once and get some meds

Finish this year, if you're a virgin by 17 you're probobly doomed to inceldom. By the time you're in your twenties, half of gigachads will be incel so you need to get on it now.

When you're 25 and your brain is fully mature, hire a hitman to yourself and take a massive loan from the bank to pay him. Trust me the guys know what they're doing.
This, roping at 16 makes you out as another angsty teen

Very high iq.

No you aren't. You are just attention whoring. :woke:

Men generally mature slower than women, often times a boy isnt fully developed physically until his early twenties

16 is far too early to rope, it might not be over for you if youre still growing up

I wouldnt rope below 25.

16 years old and claim to be an incel...
I'm a manlet so...
how tall are you?
5'5
Finish this year, if you're a virgin by 17 you're probobly doomed to inceldom. By the time you're in your twenties, half of gigachads will be incel so you need to get on it now.
No one is gonna wanna do it with a manlet. It's also against my religious faith.
> 16 years old
> incel

pick one
Both. I'm a manlet.

see you tomorrow.

don't do it you'll regret it
go see a doctor
pm me if you need someone to talk to

Meditation. I highly recommended you do some healing meditations. Lots of them on YouTube. Good luck.

Just get on SSRIs until you stop growing. Then make the decision. No point in wasting a possible good life. Don't do retarded shit in the moment.

I'm with the others. wait until you're 25 kidd0.