Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Probably a stupid thread

R

rory

Greycel
I’m probably going to get mocked again, but hey what’s new?

I’m still rotting as an incel. I’m currently 18 with the same stats as a KHHV. I’ve seen hateful threads catered towards indians, so i just want to know something. I’m mixed. Half white half brown. Yes don’t mock me about oh the coloniser shit or haha bros half curry, I’ve heard it all. But after hearing I’m half brown, do yall respect me less. Like even if you don’t know me at all, i feel like people just lose respect for you as soon as you say your ethnic. I’m not saying I’m white passing enough. I just don’t look indian at all, but i also don’t really look white. This is a shizo thread, as I’m tired but cannot really go sleep but if i was full indian, i probs would of roped rn. But if i was fully white, would my life be any different?

full

Which one of your parents is curry? I’d rather have Indian dad white mum than the other way round

Nah I wouldn't lose respect for you based off your race

imagine caring what other people think of you based off your race

I’m probably going to get mocked again, but hey what’s new?

I’m still rotting as an incel. I’m currently 18 with the same stats as a KHHV. I’ve seen hateful threads catered towards indians, so i just want to know something. I’m mixed. Half white half brown. Yes don’t mock me about oh the coloniser shit or haha bros half curry, I’ve heard it all. But after hearing I’m half brown, do yall respect me less. Like even if you don’t know me at all, i feel like people just lose respect for you as soon as you say your ethnic. I’m not saying I’m white passing enough. I just don’t look indian at all, but i also don’t really look white. This is a shizo thread, as I’m tired but cannot really go sleep but if i was full indian, i probs would of roped rn. But if i was fully white, would my life be any different?
What type of curry and white? Your mom or dad, who's the curry and who's the cumskin?

Which one of your parents is curry? I’d rather have Indian dad white mum than the other way round
Yeah it’s the other way around jfl
@Rapist look at this. He's from UK with an Indian mom and white dad. I bet my life he's mother would be Gujju :lul: