Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Probabilities

• Thread starter ineedassistance
  • Start date
ineedassistance

ineedassistance

Lodestar
★★★★
I am very concerned about the incel's concept of 'maxing'. I have talked about it before, but its usage is very interesting. Let's look at STEMaxing. It won't increase the likelihood of ascending by much - but yet we feel that there is an intuitive sense of truth about it.

Could it be that there are roles to fill? The perceived sense of suffering creates the role of incels. Let's exclude bone structure or height for this example. We all go to shite. We all die. But we all have made an assessment on what is unfair. Is life about avoiding unfortunate probabilities, or are we deliberately fulfilling these roles for something bigger? It seems that the incel problem is persistent; I have made this assessment due to pop culture's obsession on whether you had sex. Regardless I believe that hard study is the key to success wherever you go; regardless of these probabilities.

Tf did I just read