Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Pro-war Russian journalist assassinated by traitorous Russian woman

• Thread starter sneed (not chuck)
  • Start date
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-

Summary:

• Russia media reports say Ms Trepova, 26, handed Tatarsky a statuette which was believed to contain the explosives that killed him and injured more than 30 people. Later in a video released by the Russian Interior Ministry, she is seen admitting she brought the statuette to the cafe where the blast took place.
  • But friends and family say that while she was an anti-war activist - she was reportedly detained at a protest at the start of the war - her views were not radical and she was not capable of murder.
  • Russian officials say the act of terror, as the killing is now being described, was planned and organised from the territory of Ukraine, and that the suspect is a supporter of the Anti-Corruption Foundation (FBK), headed by jailed Russian opposition leader Alexey Navalny.
Fuck this bitch. During war, all women should have all their phones taken away and they should have no access to the internet. They will be the first to sell out the nation.

during war all toilets should be used to satisfy the sexual needs of soldiers so that they can continue in fighting with full capacity

here before delusional retards start sperging out about russia being based antiglobohomo heaven

Wars have historically been used to wipe incels like us out so we don't cause trouble at home. Supporting them is retarded.
So you support this woman giving this man an explosive that killed him and injured 30 others?

So you support this woman giving this man an explosive that killed him and injured 30 others?
I'd prefer it if she gave the bomb to the politicians and commanders who started the war.

Why do you support people who want to kill men?

Imagine calling yourself anti-war activist because you dont want popular side to loose despite popular side (ukruine) provoked war for long by trying to genocide those whom didnt wanted to stop talking their own language and express themselves as whom they are in most nazi ways and in most nazi reasons. What a disgusting captain save a hoe behaviour of this pos.

Last edited:
:feelstastyman: i cant understand anything

I'd prefer it if she gave the bomb to the politicians and commanders who started the war.

Why do you support people who want to kill men?
I'd like for women to not betray their own countries for once.

She wants Azov BWC

I'd like for women to not betray their own countries for once.
Nationalism is a retarded idea to follow as an incel. It involves worshiping the greatest chads of your respective nations.

Not to mention that war is actually beneficial for foid rights. WWII set the foundation for the foid rights movement since they were allowed to work due to the manpower shortage caused by the fighting.

Fuck this bitch. During war, all women should have all their phones taken away and they should have no access to the internet. They will be the first to sell out the nation.
"Quite literally fuck her, the dumb traitorous bitch ought to be used as a breeding factory to replace the people she caused the deaths of. Have the state take said kids and raise them to be Russian soldiers used to fight those she tried to help"
"Women always fucking betray people, it's programed in their DNA to root for the winning team, which is why they have no loyalty. She sees Russia as virgin loser and NATO as Chad.

If it stops a war then it ultimately saves more men.
Wars have historically been used to wipe incels like us out so we don't cause trouble at home. Supporting them is retarded.
Wars wipe out chads

View: https://youtu.be/p6ZmevfcGwA

The best stock are always wiped out during war, it also causes a deficit of men which means women can't be so picky.
Nationalism is a retarded idea to follow as an incel. It involves worshiping the greatest chads of your respective nations.

Not to mention that war is actually beneficial for foid rights. WWII set the foundation for the foid rights movement since they were allowed to work due to the manpower shortage caused by the fighting.
Why would you be in favour of women dissenting?

Is she indian?

Fucking bitch. I hope she gets the death penalty.

Because it benefits me if a war does not occur.

The vast majority of casualties are incels, it's just that armies won't make films about them since their face is not good for propaganda.
How does it benefit you, are you not an incel?
Short dysgenic men are rejected from the army, chads are always the first to die.

How does it benefit you
Because I am a man and will be expected to die for my "leaders" if a war occurs?
Short dysgenic men are rejected from the army, chads are always the first to die.
Let's assume that is true. How will I benefit in any way? Like I said before, foids were allowed to get jobs thanks to war. This has been the case for decades. Most would rather remain alone than be with me, and they have the means to do so.

The only group of people who would benefit from a war are foids, who would then comprise the majority of voters and push policies that benefit them. That's what they have done before, and that's what they will do now.

I'm asking who Russia will go to war with. Themselves?
You are actually retarded it's unreal

If pro-peace activists fucking kill russians trying to spread their message the Russian people won't listen to their message

You are actually retarded it's unreal

If pro-peace activists fucking kill russians trying to spread their message the Russian people won't listen to their message
Target the people responsible for the war, not random nobodies.

Target the people responsible for the war, not random nobodies.
Same thing.

"OH yeah we killed everyone you elected for guys you wanna make peace now?" No the masses will want revenge more then ever

you elected
Are you retarded? There are no legitimate elections in Russia.
No the masses will want revenge more then ever
The masses are already pissed off since the war has had a largely negative effect on the Russian economy. Putin turned Russia into a pariah state and its people are tired of living in poverty.

More or less used to

The masses are already pissed off since the war has had a largely negative effect on the Russian economy. Putin turned Russia into a pariah state and its people are tired of living in poverty.
And killing officials doesn't help. They will just elect more and rules will get even tighter affecting the common populace. No matter how shithole a country is the people will still rally in nationalistic pander.

You can't make a country kneel from terrorism.

Nothing special, westerners go around at the speed of sound, around my state, while original russian doesn't give a fuck

Do you have nothing to do? That nothing?

You both don't know shit, so go and talk about your country, not mine

I swear whenever I see footage of the war, on either side, it’s like a trucel meetup.

And killing officials doesn't help. They will just elect more and rules will get even tighter affecting the common populace. No matter how shithole a country is the people will still rally in nationalistic pander.

You can't make a country kneel from terrorism.
What other option do the people have? They're not electing anybody, it's out of their control. Killing the unelected people who want to send you off to die is the only feasible option.

If the west wins this war the take further steps towards propogating the circumstances that created incels, Incels as a phenomenon weren't prevelant until the second half of the 20th century when the matriarchy took over amERica. Russia winning the war slows the tides of inceldom more than letting some whore allow GAYTO to take over Ukiraine for the jewish president

So many opinions people got!

Incels exist now as a product of globohomo culture that grants foids even more basic rights due to economic and social changes that happened in america in the second half of the 20th century. Due to americas control of certain industries and infrastructure they were able to export his culture and its byproducts (incels) into to other nations. The idea that women are an oppressed class that need to be raised up and that men are predators that need to be discriminating against (incels) is something unique to only western culture exposed to american ideals. As american globo homo spreads so does the rate of incels across first world nations like Japan continyes to rise. Currently the soul of the former USSR satellites states are being fought over, should NATO and the Jews of Ukraine win, the values of american globohomo and the matriarchy will be spread, creating a generation that will be victim to the same economic and social discrimination that westerner males are relegated to. aka more incels

she pulled this stunt on that military blogger guy on same day or nearby time of Russian forces taking Bakhmut; and around time Finland gets inducted into the NATO; also location "Saint Petersburg" is also nearby to finnish side of the border.
so yeah it's highly likely NAFO pulled thing.

Incels exist now as a product of globohomo culture that grants foids even more basic rights due to economic and social changes that happened in america in the second half of the 20th century. Due to americas control of certain industries and infrastructure they were able to export his culture and its byproducts (incels) into to other nations. The idea that women are an oppressed class that need to be raised up and that men are predators that need to be discriminating against (incels) is something unique to only western culture exposed to american ideals. As american globo homo spreads so does the rate of incels across first world nations like Japan continyes to rise. Currently the soul of the former USSR satellites states are being fought over, should NATO and the Jews of Ukraine win, the values of american globohomo and the matriarchy will be spread, creating a generation that will be victim to the same economic and social discrimination that westerner males are relegated to. aka more incels
I should intervene to say that nobody got "soul" now, everything is West these days. I am sorry, nothing is "trad" is here, no more.. Globalisation works faster than we ever will

Incels exist now as a product of globohomo culture that grants foids even more basic rights due to economic and social changes that happened in america in the second half of the 20th century
Which were caused by WWII.
Currently the soul of the former USSR satellites states are being fought over, should NATO and the Jews of Ukraine win, the values of american globohomo and the matriarchy will be spread, creating a generation that will be victim to the same economic and social discrimination that westerner males are relegated to. aka more incels
The former USSR states (especially Russia) already have a shortage of men which was caused by the war against the Germans. Killing more will do nothing other than leave less men to fight for their own collective interests. This shortage has not solved the inceldom problem either, as evident by the low birth rate.

Because I am a man and will be expected to die for my "leaders" if a war occurs?
No you wouldn't, you'd be discharged for being too dysgenic, even if you were enlisted you'd win ala rape of Nanking.
Let's assume that is true. How will I benefit in any way? Like I said before, foids were allowed to get jobs thanks to war. This has been the case for decades. Most would rather remain alone than be with me, and they have the means to do so.

The only group of people who would benefit from a war are foids, who would then comprise the majority of voters and push policies that benefit them. That's what they have done before, and that's what they will do now.
Because it is true, explain why you think the army would want a 4' dysgenic weak incel in the army.
War has been more constant and deadly in the past. In Islamic countries men would die all the time, this is why there is rampant polygamy.
Women in the workforce are mostly dependent on social factors, not economic.
Die off of chads mean women have to settle for less.

Because it is true, explain why you think the army would want a 4' dysgenic weak incel in the army.
Smaller targets? You don't need strength that much in modern war. It won't stop a bullet.
War has been more constant and deadly in the past
They were more numerous but saying that they were more deadly is stupid. The deadliest wars happened in the modern era.
In Islamic countries men would die all the time, this is why there is rampant polygamy
And guess what? They are starting to go down our own path.
Women in the workforce are mostly dependent on social factors, not economic.
They absolutely were economic, as I mentioned before there were not enough male workers.
Even if we assume it was social: it would still be because there were not enough men at home to oppose these changes pushed by foids. They had received the right to vote a few decades prior.
Die off of chads mean women have to settle for less.
There is already a shortage of chads in the world and foids are simply staying single rather than choosing a man who does not fit their criteria.

Smaller targets? You don't need strength that much in modern war. It won't stop a bullet.
Spoken like someone who knows nothing about modern war. War isn't just wrestling, it's carrying equipment around, loading shells, enduring sustained combat, unloading munitions. This all requires strength, if it didn't then the US army wouldn't be constantly complaining about women being so weak. For someone who is so worried about war you really don't bother to look into it.
They were more numerous but saying that they were more deadly is stupid. The deadliest wars happened in the modern era.
This is just wrong, killing all them men and taking all the women was a common occurrence in the pre modern era, mass famines no longer occur in the strongest nations, death from disease is minimal in war. War is much less deadly today than it was in the past.
And guess what? They are starting to go down our own path.

They absolutely were economic, as I mentioned before there were not enough male workers.
Even if we assume it was social: it would still be because there were not enough men at home to oppose these changes pushed by foids. They had received the right to vote a few decades prior.
If it was economic then why didn't it happen until now? Islamic society was in a state of constant warfare and mass male death for centuries and remained fiercely patriarchal. Nobody voted for women's rights, it was decided by a small group of men who decided to appease women. you seem to have very little historical knowledge.
There is already a shortage of chads in the world and foids are simply staying single rather than choosing a man who does not fit their criteria.
Foids don't settle because it is socially acceptable to not do so.

Spoken like someone who knows nothing about modern war. War isn't just wrestling, it's carrying equipment around, loading shells, enduring sustained combat, unloading munitions. This all requires strength, if it didn't then the US army wouldn't be constantly complaining about women being so weak. For someone who is so worried about war you really don't bother to look into it.
These aspects can be trained, incels are generally capable of building muscle.
This is just wrong, killing all them men and taking all the women was a common occurrence in the pre modern era, mass famines no longer occur in the strongest nations, death from disease is minimal in war. War is much less deadly today than it was in the past.
The deadliest war in history was in the modern era.
If it was economic then why didn't it happen until now?
Because producing weapons back then was heavily labor intensive, especially when they were largely limited to melee. Nowadays machinery allows one to mass produce guns and ammunition.
it was decided by a small group of men who decided to appease women
So if they had the ability to pass these laws without popular approval, why would they care about the opinions of women? Their power is clearly not limited by democracy.
Foids don't settle because it is socially acceptable to not do so.
If it was socially unacceptable then you wouldn't need to kill millions of men in these wars, dumb dumb.