Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pro vaccine landwhale gets kicked off a plane

When Karens get taken to the concentration camps we are building for them for re-education.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: She freaked out because he did not show her a piece of paper. Damn.

Wouldn’t be so scared of the vaccine if you were at a healthy weight and not a old roastie

Wouldn’t be so scared of the vaccine if you were at a healthy weight and not a old roastie
:feelskek: Healthy people never get sick from covid.

:feelskek: Healthy people never get sick from covid.
I wouldn’t say that really it’s just a fever/cold and temporary sense loss(the most useless ones at that). For a city boy like me who has literally never went a year without catching a cold it was a good thing

I wouldn’t say that really it’s just a fever/cold and temporary sense loss(the most useless ones at that). For a city boy like me who has literally never went a year without catching a cold it was a good thing
"Covid" kills the same amount of people as the flu, if you're healthy enough to handle the flu you don't have to worry about covid.

Why are foids so Authoritarian when it comes to Vaccines and Masks? I don't see much men doing this.

Why are foids so Authoritarian when it comes to Vaccines and Masks? I don't see much men doing this.
Because it's a high e trait to want to virtue signal for whatever their government masters tell them.

Why does it feel staged?

Dumb bitch, you can get the vaccine yourself if you feel so threatened, stupid cunt.

It's clear they're trying to kill us, we have to fight back before it's too late.
If it comes to that, and people don't rise up in mass civil disobedience, then it's over. This is the acid test, the final line in the sand. Once people agree to being injected with foreign substances to even live in society, they fully deserve every bad thing that is going to happen to them. But they won't take the rest of us with them. This will be the beginning of the underground or "shadow" economy, the parallel society. Might be the best thing that ever happened to us, finally forcing us to break free of the mental institution this world has become.

If it comes to that, and people don't rise up in mass civil disobedience, then it's over. This is the acid test, the final line in the sand. Once people agree to being injected with foreign substances to even live in society, they fully deserve every bad thing that is going to happen to them. But they won't take the rest of us with them. This will be the beginning of the underground or "shadow" economy, the parallel society. Might be the best thing that ever happened to us, finally forcing us to break free of the mental institution this world has become.
That would be a nice thing, we can start using crypto currency and gold to buy and sell away from the watchful eye of the government. We will probably end up having to take over a state and make it only open to unvaccinated people.

It's the only way a foid can 1-up anyone. Think about it - they are individually weak both physically and intellectually. The only trump card they have are appeals to authority. Watch the video as she threatens calls to police, the airline, and the courts. She herself has a hard time accomplishing anything on the merits of her own strength and power. This is why foids love government and centralised authority.

Last edited:
The weight limit was exceeded, she had to leave or the plane couldn't take off

It only works if everyone takes it. :foidSoy:
:feelskek::feelskek:

In all seriousness, I'm disappointed at how few people actually bother to think about how that makes no sense. :feelsclown:

It's the only way a foid can 1-up anyone. Think about it - they are individually weak both physically and intellectually. The only trump card they have are appeals to authority. Watch the video as she threatens calls to police, the airline, and the courts. She herself has a hard time accomplishing anything on the merits of her own strength and power. This is why foids love government and centralised authority.
:bigbrain: Good explanation. Weak and pathetic people threaten to use authority because they're useless on their own, and no one respects them enough to follow their orders naturally.
The weight limit was exceeded, she had to leave or the plane couldn't take off
She needed to buy at least three tickets before boarding to make up for her weight.
:feelskek::feelskek:

In all seriousness, I'm disappointed at how few people actually bother to think about how that makes no sense. :feelsclown:
This scamdemic opened up a lot of people's eyes on how many mindless order followers there are. If the government told them to jump off a bridge to be protected from covid they'd do it.
Another stupid white cunt. What else is new in being dumb bitch bootlickers?
How sad an adult still behaving like a 3 year old because they can't get their way. I hope she roped after being kicked off the plane out of shame.
These are the people that report their neighbors and family for wrongthink. Most of the people rotting in prison for walking in the capitol building were ratted out by friends, family and neighbors.

Edit is this some actual video or some kind of sketch :feelswhat:
I don't get why those snitches waste their time doing that, it's not like the police pay them to rat people out. They're sick mentally and getting people in trouble is their form of entertainment.

I think the video is real but taken with a bad camera.

This scamdemic opened up a lot of people's eyes on how many mindless order followers there are. If the government told them to jump off a bridge to be protected from covid they'd do it.
Yeah, those zombies wouldn't know an independent thought if it smacked them upside the head.

imagine shilling for gay vaxx

Come vaccinate deez nuts

He was probably a truecel so she didnt want to sit beside him.

JFL. Her entitlement and hysterical nature are on borderline parody levels.

Based captain stepping in and kicking her off.