Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Pro Sportspill

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Normalshits are obsessed with sports. They know the names and stats of all the top juiced up players. They remember every goal, every shootout, every foul. In my experience, even the most unlikeable person can make some smalltalk and bond with others if he starts talking about sports. Conversely, the moment I reveal to someone that I don't like sports, or that I am an only child, they instantly stop talking to me forever.

I don't understand the part about mentioning your an only child. What does that have to do with anything?

Normshits are cucked

Having a brother wouldn’t get ya laid m8

I don't understand the part about mentioning your an only child. What does that have to do with anything?
I should probably have made a separate thread about it but I thought it was kind of related to the sports thing because I always have the same conversation with multiple people and it takes exactly the same turn every time. I get asked if I have any siblings to which I reply that I do not. The person will then repeat "so you're an only child then?" They always repeat those same words. I answer in the affirmative and they conclude with an ominous "oh I see..." and then become noticeably more distant and cold. I still haven't figured out if this is supposed to be some kind of coded message or what kind of wisdom listening to your older brother/sister fucking in the next room imparts on people that makes them they think are better than me.

The sports thing is similar. I will get asked "so what do you think about the Jays/Raptors/Leafs" and when I say I don't really follow sports they start to ignore me. I have considered trying to sportsmaxx (force myself to watch the games and memorize the players and stats) so that people think I'm normal but it is just so damn boring I can't do it.