Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Pro pedophile youtuber committed suicide after being harassed by the alt-right

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Damn this Asian guy looks like an incel.

Wow, alt right made a good action.

lol @ being autistic enough to come out as pro-pedo on Youtube.

Being a Pedophile is disgusting. Good riddence.

Good, may he rot in hell.

Being a Pedophile is disgusting. Good riddence.
Says the guy with this signature: Brutal rapes, garroted infants, attractive females drugged. Burnt skin, melted clothes. Bleached her cervix , forced abortion . Viciously dismembered horrifically deformed, wenches mutilated flesh painfully torn,blood soaked justice,Indescribable ecstasies.

JFL @ double standards

Alt-righters are fucking cucks.

giphy.gif

Says the guy with this signature: Brutal rapes, garroted infants, attractive females drugged. Burnt skin, melted clothes. Bleached her cervix , forced abortion . Viciously dismembered horrifically deformed, wenches mutilated flesh painfully torn,blood soaked justice,Indescribable ecstasies.

JFL @ double standards
True, but i never said anything about child rape. ephebophilia is totally cool.

Here's one of the videos attacking him

JFL @ double standards

He should've tracked down those asshats and shoved a wine bottle up their mutilated corpses' ass.

Why is it wrong without invoking normie dogmas?
First of all they are not sexually developed yet, meaning they are not ready for sex physically, they are also not ready for sex mentally. We're talking about girls 11 and under. Im just not pro-pedo.

This guy has the quintessential incel voice

Aw shit I remember this nigga damn

Why is it wrong without invoking normie dogmas?
You are repulsive as fuck man, you must be isolated from society ASAP

You are as degenerate as a stacey who fucks 4 different chad per month gtfo

First of all they are not sexually developed yet, meaning they are not ready for sex physically, they are also not ready for sex mentally. We're talking about girls 11 and under. Im just not pro-pedo.
So their wellbeing deserves special treatment compared to the other stuff you mentioned? Your not finding them attractive is just opinion.

You are repulsive as fuck man, you must be isolated from society ASAP

You are as degenerate as a stacey who fucks 4 different chad per month gtfo
I hate you too. Virtue signalling faggot.

I just think it's wrong to have sex with really young kid's.
Special pleading, I'm more of a hebephile myself, I think the 18 years thing is kinda arbitrary, 15 and 16 year olds aren't any less sexy than 18.

It's funny how people on here advocate for the rape and violence against femoids, but not femoid children.
Indeed, raping an adult femoid is deemed less 'wrong' than non-violent sex with a little girl and the notion that the latter is statutory rape is very much a blue pilled feminazi concept. Society has drilled this into everyone's heads with such vehemence that even fellow incels would virtue signal the normie moral code against an incel who transgresses on this, even just as a thought crime.

Special pleading, I'm more of a hebephile myself, I think the 18 years thing is kinda arbitrary, 15 and 16 year olds aren't any less sexy than 18.
Im not quite sure what you mean by special pleading but i agree about 15 and 16year old's being attractive, the age of consent should be lowered to 15or16.

Im not quite sure what you mean by special pleading but i agree about 15 and 16year old's being attractive, the age of consent should be lowered to 15or16.

Special Pleading - "appeals to give a particular interest group special treatment."

Other users brought up your signature, with shit that fucked up, whats the difference on whether it was done to an 18 year old female or a 10 year old female. Its fucked up either way. That's what I mean by special pleading.

Also you said you think its wrong to have sex with "really young kids", that's very vague, what age range is "really young" to you, because most norimes would consider 15 years old "really young" yet you'd have no problem with having sex with one of them.

Special Pleading - "appeals to give a particular interest group special treatment."

Other users brought up your signature, with shit that fucked up, whats the difference on whether it was done to an 18 year old female or a 10 year old female. Its fucked up either way. That's what I mean by special pleading.

Also you said you think its wrong to have sex with "really young kids", that's very vague, what age range is "really young" to you, because most norimes would consider 15 years old "really young" yet you'd have no problem with having sex with one of them.
I've said i do not support pedophillia, thats pre-pubscent kids,usually 12 and under. That's what i mean by really young.15 and up would be ephebophilia, i don't have a problem with that.

Lol what a pussy, if you belive in something just stick to it and defend it like a man. Pedophilia is the only true form of love between a man and woman (girl in this case).

Adult whores are no match for those delicate and beautiful creatures.

DTWYEnLWkAM7p51

Ellagross7

Lol what a pussy, if you belive in something just stick to it and defend it like a man. Pedophilia is the only true form of love between a man and woman (girl in this case).

Adult whores are no match for those delicate and beautiful creatures.

View attachment 6384

View attachment 6386

Really and truly I think the real reason women are so fearful of reduced age of consent is because it will widen the scope of their competition, and lower the amount of years they can rid the cock carousel for, I don't think its conscious, for some maybe, but for most women its more of a subconscious fear, one they never really have to admit to themselves.

If men are dating younger women, and marrying them younger too, most of which around that age will be virgins, how many men are really going to wait around to marry some used up whore in her mid 20's.

i never understood why being a pedophile itself is bad. just because they want to fuck children, as long as they don't act on it, they're not hurting anyone.

pedophiles are the most oppressed group on earth, which to normies means being attracted to a girl 17 years or younger

Really and truly I think the real reason women are so fearful of reduced age of consent is because it will widen the scope of their competition, and lower the amount of years they can rid the cock carousel for, I don't think its conscious, for some maybe, but for most women its more of a subconscious fear, one they never really have to admit to themselves.

If men are dating younger women, and marrying them younger too, most of which around that age will be virgins, how many men are really going to wait around to marry some used up whore in her mid 20's.
Smart man.

was he an actual pedo or was he just interested in jbs or a bit lower age?

Actual pedo, but he never went around raping children.
wtf..

im all for proper pedos getting jailed and letting the men in jail have their way with them, but for the people that have these thoughts and dont act on them shouldnt be arrested but should still be seeking help/ therapy.

wtf..

im all for proper pedos getting jailed and letting the men in jail have their way with them, but for the people that have these thoughts and dont act on them shouldnt be arrested but should still be seeking help/ therapy.
If you don't care about abortion, why care about 10 year olds? A lot of them started puperty and already know what sex is. So why is 10 year old on 14 year old sex fine, but 10 on 40 year old isn't? Less than 200 years ago the age of consent in Delaware was 7 years old. What made us change so much from the recent past?