Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media pro baseball player beating girlfriend in stairwell, what a great personality

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
guarantee foids are getting horny wishing it was them right now

Proof
Screen-Shot-2012-02-13-at-3.21.31-PM.jpg

Bitch probably deserved it tbh

Of course, she had all charges rescinded and is still fucking him.

what a great personality, i must be doing something wrong

fuck that sound in the end of the video scared me KEk, I wasn't expecting that

I guess this proves that being a nice guy will get incels laid, there totally isn't a subreddit full of incels like that.:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

PURSONALITY
Fdf

I wish i had this guy's personality. I bet he reads lots of books with strong female characters.

Of course, she had all charges rescinded and is still fucking him.

serious?

Messed up,i grew up seeing a family friend female have a kid with an abusive chad and marry him only for chad to leave her as a single mother...

I believe /r/niceguys was created by females to continue dating abusive men while shaming the other men who they aren't interested in - of course we wouldn't want those creepy nice guys we'd rather have a backhand and abusive man

LifeFuel. Keeping them in check.

The pathetic thing about women is just how effective hitting them is. Like, when you're bluepilled, you think women are just scared of the violence, so they're making irrational decisions based survival instinct or something. Maybe it is instinct, but the violence compels them to not only quit whatever annoying behavior they were engaging in that pissed you off in the first place, they become completely compliant, even nice and submissive.

It really raises a lot of ethical questions regarding will. What if hitting women causes genuinely feelings arousal? She can claim that she doesn't consent to some incel causing the genuine arousal in her, but technically there is no consent giving to attractive men or rich men or affluential men. It is funny when you think about all the issues women have with regards to sex and achieving orgasm consistently. What if violence not only allows me to arouse a woman, but those women are more likely to achieve orgasm because of it.

Understand when I say violence, I'm not talking about beating a woman half to death. Just smacking and spanking is more than sufficient.

The more I think about it, the more I think a society's willingness to allow men to engage in this level of violence towards women is necessary for a thriving civilization. What is feminism fundamentally other than removing the ability for every man to assert his value toward every woman? Before feminism, the only thing that really separates men from cucks is the willingness to assert yourself physically towards any woman who disrespected. After feminism, notice that the only men allowed to do it consistently are those with elite levels of power. Chad and rich/affluent Brads get away with it more than everyone else, but even they are starting to feel the heat.

Its some weird biological programming where females seek out dominance and it honestly makes me despise females more for seeking after violent evil men and the Red Pill community is all about trying to pretend to be that way to attract females.

Females could honestly be to blame for creating evil men since thats what they are attracted to and men change themselves to suit the behavior they want to see