Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Privilege hierarchy

canwefixit

canwefixit

Recruit
★★
I am sure we have all heard the very common rhetoric: “white men are the most privileged and black women are the least”. It is complete bullshit and I suppose luckily that is water to everyone here. In my opinion here is the privilege hierarchy in society:

1. Jews
2. White women
3. Black women
4. Asian women
5. Curry women
6. Arab women
7. Black men
8. White men
9. Arab men
10. Asian men
11. Curry men

12. newbies on .is

what is this bullshit bluepilled cuck! Gimme Hitman back!

amogus says: GAY MALES SHOULD BE EUTHANIZED

Attachments

• 1668250682435.png
    1668250682435.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 3
I wouldnt disagree with it, except for maybe the position of boons needing to be lower :feelshehe:
still above white men though
also maybe qualification on which white men as we know TALL WHITE MEN OF 6 LOOKS AND OVER GO STRAIGHT TO THE TOP AND SO DOES CHAD FACE WHITE MEN, this is the contradiction ironically these WHITE MEN ARE PRIVILEGED.
Its merely 5/10 smv and under white men that are in the bottom of the pile.
This also goes for ethnic men as well with the same thing occurring to chad face and tall ethnics go high on privilege almost on line with women, but lower value men are fucked below cock roach level.

Last edited:
Abos are so subhuman that they didn’t even make it onto the list lol

I am sure we have all heard the very common rhetoric: “white men are the most privileged and black women are the least”. It is complete bullshit and I suppose luckily that is water to everyone here. In my opinion here is the privilege hierarchy in society:

1. Jews
2. White women
3. Black women
4. Asian women
5. Curry women
6. Arab women
7. Black men
8. White men
9. Arab men
10. Asian men
11. Curry men
What country you from? In america its white men at the top(if only for now). Then next comes white women then black women. Black men probably come dead last, with all the other demographics somewhere in the middle.

I don't think currywhores are more privileged than Sandwhores but...who cares anyway?

JBW is law
no. in a few decades when whites are the minoirty theyll start to be hunted down by niggers and spics a lot more then they are today. like the other guys said white is only better then curry or asian

no. in a few decades when whites are the minoirty theyll start to be hunted down by niggers and spics a lot more then they are today. like the other guys said white is only better then curry or asian
True as a white guy I aint that confident in our safety for the future

Fixed it wtf ,mang:worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::shock::shock::shock:
JFL at putting females above men. Black bitches are hella privileged they live on welfare and get whitebois to betabux them.
They’ll still be the most wealthy, most powerful, the beauty standard, and the overall Face of society. White have so much power that a population decline wouldn’t stop them . God him self would have to stop, but god love whites the most.
Its all changing. The jews are bringing whites down through immigration and blackwashing their history. Soon King Henry VII will be black in history books. Also black people ‘cant be racist’ in soyciety meanwhile white people are seen as racist no matter what they do.