Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Privatizing medicine

grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm still fulminating from a previous thread about how incels are the result of natural selection. I pointed out they are not, that they are instead the result of sexual selection.

If natural selection was in effect, women for instance would be left to die if a pregnancy is doomed. Of course, we help them survive, but we do it as a society, because medicine in most countries is heavily subsidized.

Incels contribute to this subsidized medicine, and thus they contribute to helping those pregnant females survive, despite the fact that incels never get to impregnate any female.

I say fuck this. We should hope for a privitization of medicine. Most incels hate their lives anyway so they wouldn't mind not being able to afford medical care.

Think about how many things that would change for females. They would have to pay for their contraception and abortion. That sure would make them think twice before opening their legs.

As for having kids just to cash in on welfare, they would also think twice about it since only poor women would do that and so they would probably not be able to afford a medicalized childbirth.

Remember that even when childbirth goes well, it still usually is extremely painful without some kind of analgesic. Again, women would keep that in mind before letting Chad cum in their vagina.

Basically, women would have to face the reality of their biological predicament, just as ugly or short men have to.

Last edited:
The same could be said about educational institutions.

The same could be said about educational institutions.
Possibly. Not sure.

I'm in favor of the privitization of education as well, but for different reasons.

I'm still fulminating from a previous thread about how incels are the result of natural selection. I pointed out they are not, that they are instead the result of sexual selection.

If natural selection was in effect, women for instance would be left to die if a pregnancy is doomed. Of course, we help them survive, but we do it as a society, because medicine in most countries is heavily subsidized.

Incels contribute to this subsidized medicine, and thus they contribute to helping those pregnant females survive, despite the fact that incels never get to impregnate any female.

I say fuck this. We should hope for a privitization of medicine. Most incels hate their lives anyway so they wouldn't mind not being able to afford medical care.

Think about how many things that would change for females. They would have to pay for their contraception and abortion. That sure would make them think twice before opening their legs.

As for having kids just to cash in on welfare, they would also think twice about it since only poor women would do that and so they would probably not be able to afford a medicalized childbirth.

Remember that even when childbirth goes well, it still usually is extremely painful without some kind of analgesic. Again, women would keep that in mind before letting Chad cum in their vagina.

Basically, women would have to face the reality of their biological predicament, just as ugly or short men have to.
What is insurance?

like in the us where you are in debt for life if you brake a bone? no thanks, the foids can have their medicine, they would get it paid anyway if privatized, from beta orbiters or internet strangers (mostly men) and only incels with no friends will be left to die of preventable disease.

i think it would be much better to just dont pay women government welfare for kids for example, so they cannot rely on the state to take care of their baby, either have a husband or work, it would force women again in the role of a housewive if she wants to have kids