Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Prison is the best ascension for incels

Ci Jey

Ci Jey

Blackpill & Racepill theorist
10% glowing
1. The impact of being around psychopathic killers 24/7 will force your body to transform into a killer machine, your natural T levels will skyrocket.

2. Not only will your body transform into a killer machine, but even your senses will become as sharp as the senses of a predator animal.

3. Your mind will force you to interact with others and make alliances, because not doing so means you wont survive. You automatically become NT and manipulative.

I would get raped and beaten daily

least glowing lurker

1. The impact of being around psychopathic killers 24/7 will force your body to transform into a killer machine, your natural T levels will skyrocket.

2. Not only will your body transform into a killer machine, but even your senses will become as sharp as the senses of a predator animal.

3. Your mind will force you to interact with others and make alliances, because not doing so means you wont survive. You automatically become NT and manipulative.
cope you would end up roping

It will transform you into a ragdoll used for raping.

try it and post results

Nice try, but you'll probably be used as their cumslut.

"/!\10% glowing"

Meanwhile, I called out a clear troll/infiltrator & possible foid, yet nothing happened.

Absolute state.

anothER retarded thread adds to the portfolio :feelsUgh:

"/!\10% glowing"

Meanwhile, I called out a clear troll/infiltrator & possible foid, yet nothing happened.

Absolute state.
the absolute state muh nigga

yes i support your suggestion we all incels MUST go and rape all foids and normies [gta 6 ( movie)(video game)]

Or... just eat healthy and workout with all the knowledge and recources we have today. In prison they literally serve you shit, you are not going to get any stronger in prison then you will on the outside... fed

just get blacked theory

You would get beat and possibly raped

you gotta act tough then they wont fuck with you

Prisonmaxx in germany @RealSchizo you wont get raped nor beaten there, kavkaz men are respected

I'd rather put a bullet in my head than go to prison.
I am thin and weak, I will be abused and humiliated in that place full of subhumans

Prisonmaxx in germany @RealSchizo you wont get raped nor beaten there, kavkaz men are respected
Abused dogs probably wont be respected i mean Id be the easiest target I am a manlet and socially awkward abused dog

stupid youtube GIF

Abused dogs probably wont be respected i mean Id be the easiest target I am a manlet and socially awkward abused dog
Also because of your frame boyo, you would be an extremely easy target here in america.

Start kavkazmaxxing and grape a foid in sweden or germany (in gta V)

Getting raped by Tyrone's not ascension

Most criminals are basically just drug dealers and thieves

Prison is for fags and they don't got balls to rape me

Bro thought he was a genius

Nah only if you are above normal looking you can ascend after being released.
But by then you ascended to fagness by being raped by other men

Just drop the soap to ascend bro!

Nigga ur gonna ascend with nigger tyrones if u in jail

You will just be the guy no one likes just like real world.

Chances are you're not going to make it. Normies only look at the success stories. If you're autistic, physically weak and not dominant enough it's over for you. Your brain and body won't magically change because you were thrown into a different environment.