Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Princess kitty, the sheeboon from IT (probs tranny) foid has made over 500k dollars in 2 years from only fans. Can someone verify this?

RandomBroCel

RandomBroCel

Voicecel
★★

Attachments

• vzlFom6.png
    vzlFom6.png
    45.6 KB · Views: 33
No, @Incelius Savage can confirm

It's probably fake.

FUCKING SIMPS :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

With that money I could literally retire in my country and chill as a NEET

Those were faked. She makes profit from a few horny incels here and there and she prostitutes for money. She has no tesla, has no house, and she lives in her shithole apartment somewhere in nyc (after she flew from venezuala and left her kid and husband)

she was advertising her OF before I think so she defo does it and picture resembles her in the corner
She makes nothing on only fans, top 3% my ass.

She also robs the married men she hooks up with and ruins their marriages on purpose (she claimed that she’s done it many times)

She always claims to be 20 but is 30+ years old.

Those were faked. She makes profit from a few horny incels here and there and she prostitutes for money. She has no tesla, has no house, and she lives in her shithole apartment somewhere in nyc (after she flew from venezuala and left her kid and husband)
She makes nothing on only fans, top 3% my ass.
She also robs the married men she hooks up with and ruins their marriages on purpose (she claimed that she’s done it many times)

She always claims to be 20 but is 30+ years old.
brutal exposedpill, based detectivecel

imagine being that desperate to pay for this ugly tranny, atleast go for some stacy idiot.

Don't know, don't care. I wouldn't have sex with her even if she paid me and I couldn't care less about her and her life. For some reason these IT retards think their lives are so amazing and important that other people should hear about them too. Not sure what causes this, narcissism? Histrionic personality disorder? Either way they are obsessed incels and our attention. Get a fucking life you losers.

Princess Kitty is a male

jfl at thinking that "princesskitty" is real

IT trannies are all mentally ill huh? Makes sense.

Surely not 500k, but way more than most of us anyway

even if its not from her this is someone's screenshot of an only fans. Some foid makde 500k in 2 years :feelsree:
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
Simps.
Always them.
These POS deserve to rot in hell like rn

I refuse to believe this

That's what happens then people abandon god, god have mercy upon this earth...

Simps.
Always them.
These POS deserve to rot in hell like rn
ye check out the 135k in tips. So thats outside of obligatory fees she was charging. Niggas gave additional 135k voluntarily:feelsclown:
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Wait, serious? do you have a good read?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back