Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Princess kitty admits being an incel is a (sexual) disability

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
Princess

The thing I don’t understand is this concept of “guidance”. I agree with the redditor’s statement obviously, I mean how would any of us know the first thing about dating. But what I don’t understand is how people are supposed to get this guidance on how to “date” or “be normal” in the first place. Is there like a facility where this is taught? Are they talking about the redpillers on YouTube? I think the fact we even need to think about learning something that should be inherent knowledge in the first place means it’s completely over for us.

who the fuck cares what that subhuman niggress has to say about something?

who the fuck cares what that subhuman niggress has to say about something?
I hate her so much, she's so arrogant. And she thinks that she is a 10/10. I wouldn't pay 5 cent to see her dirty brown starfish.

I hate her so much, she's so arrogant. And she thinks that she is a 10/10. I wouldn't pay 5 cent to see her dirty brown starfish.
I would love to beat her to death with a metal baseball bat (in grand theft auto v online)

I bet that shes actually just a pedo guy.

A foid as ugly a[UWSL]s her still being so preachy and entitled tells you all you need to know about the fucking state of things! [/UWSL]

She deserves to get gang raped by all of us

She's so fucking disgusting bro :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: she look like a retarded anorexic nigger goblin who haven't showered in years i can litteraly smell her shit skin from my screen :feelspuke: i really hope someone chris brown the fuck out of that thing and than acid splash her sheboon mutant ass face :feelshaha: (in second life)

Last edited:
She hates herself too. In fact, she is jealous of young white women and having an onlyfans account serves as a coping mechanism. [UWSL]Even though her "content" is only bought by old mentally ill creeps, it's enough to make her feel better and numb the pain of not being white and pretty. It's also hilarious when a dumb unemployed nigger with no ability to find a real decent job thinks selling photos of her fat ass is something to be proud of.[/UWSL]

The fact there’s degenerate cucks willing to pay for a look at that niggress’ flaps make me wish for humanity’s end right now. :feelswhat: