Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Primary school is brutal blackpill

S

Somalicel2222

Recruit
★★★
In primary school everyone wanted to be populair and its always the good lookings kids or the one with the most friends that was the most populair kid. I didn't have any friends in primary school. They only once let me play tag with them and when some bitch was "it" she ran right past me saying "ew i dont want to touch u" thats fucking brutal to hear as a 6 year old.

Even when a new kid came and i befriended him as soon as i could. He would still ditch me after a month because he didn't look like a gremlin and could make friends.
If you never got to be friends or even talk to girls in primary school than its already over for you.

primary school was bad for me because the faggoted teachers used to hit me for not doing the homework everyday

one time my nail got broken by a teacher who hit me hard on my hand

In primary school everyone wanted to be populair and its always the good lookings kids or the one with the most friends that was the most populair kid. I didn't have any friends in primary school. They only once let me play tag with them and when some bitch was "it" she ran right past me saying "ew i dont want to touch u" thats fucking brutal to hear as a 6 year old.

Even when a new kid came and i befriended him as soon as i could. He would still ditch me after a month because he didn't look like a gremlin and could make friends.
If you never got to be friends or even talk to girls in primary school than its already over for you.
can relate other kids hated shaking my hand because I was a shitskin, fuck children already

If primary school is the equivalent to what we call elementary, then I was actually a lot better off during that time since lookism and social status wasn't as big of a thing, the foids weren't whores yet. Actually had friends too. Though I was still mostly invisible to all the foidlets, being a short unhygienic deathnic obviously didn't help at all. :feelshaha:

Autists would be in the corner playing in their imagination.

I was ok looking at primary school. It was once I was 16 that it went downhill

Damn I think you gotta Be really truecel tier to Be ugly as a 6 year old. Seems like incels descend in childhood or never manage to Look like men in adulthood.

primary school was bad for me because the faggoted teachers used to hit me for not doing the homework everyday

one time my nail got broken by a teacher who hit me hard on my hand

i had fun in somepart but there was still small level bullying that would accumulate over the years

Same, my primary school experience was living hell, and once this girl couldn't catch me in tags and she called me stinking ethnic slur

i wasn't gremlin looking as I am now in primary school; still objectively ugly but I did have friends

Even in primary school I remember being a total retard and extremely akward, as we know kids have no social filter so they just straight up told me they don't want to play with me anymore because I'm weird. It never even began :feelscry:

I think the first 2 years of highschool are the most brutal blackpill. Guys told me I was boring, they didn't want to sit next to me, and that I wasnt really part of the group. It's just the world on small scale. Everyone is like that and people never change

It definitely is I was ostracized big time from elementary school to primary school to secondary school,I completed the trifecta.

My only friend was a downie. We had a lot of fun together.