Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pride and Ego are your enemies

• Thread starter Grotesque Deformity
  • Start date
Grotesque Deformity

Grotesque Deformity

I can't breed
★★
These two are your biggest roadblocks in being truly mentally free. You can be blackpilled, you can read all the studies pertaining to the subject and yet if you do not rid yourself of those two traits you are not in the clear. Simple example of what I'm talking about is the pitiful cope of looksmaxxing and it's denial of genetic determinism, all caused by being to prideful to accept the cold harsh truth of life.

what would me giving up all my ego and pride look like

what would me giving up all my ego and pride look like
Accept that your solitude and that there is nothing you can do about it. Avoid female contact and don't try to put other men down to look alpha or whatever.

Cool check out my sirloin steak for breakfast

IMG 1463

On the road to salvation, you have to leave these "chains" behind. They are indeed, incapacitation that will sabotage your Reason, Peace of mind, and distort the righteous path against the Demiurge of this world.

I had pizzabread, And some coffee.

On the road to salvation, you have to leave these "chains" behind. They are indeed, incapacitation that will sabotage your Reason, Peace of mind, and distort the righteous path against the Demiurge of this world.
Yes, that is how scammers get to scam you.