Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Prey eyes make you see better than hunter eyes

Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
How can chads see anything with their tiny slit eyes? It's like perma-squinting. We mog them.

i have way thinner eyes than I should for my ethnicity and im no chad :feelsUgh:

Also hunter eyes don’t make u chad wtf i have them like actual true ones it’s not really uncommon amongst certain ethnic groups man.

my brain fucking hurts right now

Chads are tall but never have back pain. Chads have slit eyes but 20/20 vision. Chads eat fast food but age like fine wine. Chads have high testosterone but somehow don't bald. Don't question it, just accept you are subhuman.

How can chads see anything with their tiny slit eyes? It's like perma-squinting. We mog them.
No , they just have protection around the eyes , made by fat , bones , thick eyebrows close to the eyes and long eyelashes.
Along with others factors that make their eyes better

my apologies brocel. sometimes you need the truth when youre delusionmaxxing.
I think he made this in a satirical/joking kind of way; it's hard to interpret that online at times.

How can he see as well as a gigachad Steve Buscemi?

prey eyes can be good if you are 8+

prey eyes can be good if you are 8+
You need a good combination of features to properly use them to an advantage. Vinnie hacker has dogshit eye area but his jaw, nose & cheekbones carry him to chadlite

You're right, you must be NT.
Nah I'm not jfl; I'm a diagnosed autistcel & have had many of the same struggles most non-NT folks have.

I only recently have became somewhat self-aware as to this jfl.

Try to squint like Hemsworth, your vision will be reduced by 30%

You need a good combination of features to properly use them to an advantage. Vinnie hacker has dogshit eye area but his jaw, nose & cheekbones carry him to chadlite
that is isagi?

Zoomers don't know who the guy in the middle is.

I can't see behind me, I am chad now?

Ngl he looks super avarage and normie-tier here. If he was 5'9 he'd be a 5/10.
I would say he's a 9-10, so he'd be a 7 at 5'9. I don't know where Chris would be a normie, maybe L.A.

Cope of the day.