Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Prettyboy Wolf vs ThugMaxxxedDog?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23483
  • Start date

Dog or Wolf

• Dog

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Wolf

Votes: 21 70.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 23483

Deleted member 23483

UncleRuckusCel
-
Who slays more? A prettyboy wolf, or a thugmaxxxed dog?
85931A3C 7A51 42F4 8A36 C1807F64D21E
1E696AC1 C3A4 410A 90DF D24CF716EC8E
C09333A1 1AC8 4EAC 947E 07499B54A0D6
VS.

57683D66 D5FF 4D67 B424 291572FEA6A2
ACEFDB33 8A4F 47D6 B7F9 33D03182A4C0
5A04F43A A181 4D19 9AE7 BFF9D3F0B3C1

The wolf is still superior wherever you see it. Wolf >>>>>>> any breed of dog.

I choose the dog, because BDC theory is legit + DarkTriad Halo has a multiplier effect on his PSL.

Pretty boy wolf

Yes, the wolf has a genetics superior to any dog.
Would that lead to more pussy though? The dogs can run BDC game. But then again the wolves have JBW

Dog cause the trashiest women own pitbulls and due to ease of access fuck them.

Everyone who votes for the wolf is coping.

Imagine actually denying BDC theory :feelsohh:
You can Aryan/Nordic Foidmaxx with a Wolf

All you get with degenerate tier dogs are tatted up subhuman ethnic foids and sheboons

Than? A wolf can destroy any dog in front of a foid and make it wet.

I doubt wolfs and dogs fight too much in general though.

If wolves were more extroverted and had a better personality as a pet and popularitymaxxed, the wolf would win. However currently dogs have the upper hand.
It's true that a wolf could cuck a dog and a dog can't cuck a wolf, but on average dogs get more pussy.

If wolves were more extroverted and had a better personality as a pet and popularitymaxxed, the wolf would win. However currently dogs have the upper hand.
It's true that a wolf could cuck a dog and a dog can't cuck a wolf, but on average dogs get more pussy.
Dog-wolf hybrids are true killers and have better personalities.

Over if you're not a Dog-wolf hybrid in 2020.

the wolfs lower 1/3rd is completely mogged by any bully breed

Dog-wolf hybrids are true killers and have better personalities.
View attachment 205718
Cheat code ngl

Good point, doggo’s are statusmaxxxed.

You can’t tell me that last dog doesn’t look like the embodiment me a tyrone.

Dog always wins

The wolf isn't domesticated and doesn't have a master.

Wolves brutally mog dogs

I'm guessing any woman attracted to dogs would rather be with a wolf but dogs have more opportunities

Wolves are more dark-triad slayers than any dog could ever hope to be

Wolves are the beasts of myths, legends and pagan religions, women have been writing and listening to stories of mystical wolves for thousands of years. Great warrior cultures of history all revered the wolf.

Dogs were whipped by pampered boys

Wolves are the beasts of myths, legends and pagan religions, women have been writing and listening to stories of mystical wolves for thousands of years. Great warrior cultures of history all revered the wolf.

Dogs were whipped by pampered boys
So is it completely over for Dogcels? DarkTriad wolf I guess does mog TyroneBull. But why would a foid want some little cute wolf pup, when she could have GargantuanThugmaxxxedGermanShepard cock

So is it completely over for Dogcels? DarkTriad wolf I guess does mog TyroneBull. But why would a foid want some little cute wolf pup, when she could have GargantuanThugmaxxxedGermanShepard cock
shepherd is haloed by having wolf like features. The ugly breeds are the least wolf looking

its called the dogpill not the wolfpill, do you think foid hypergamy stops outside of human males? they could easily get a wolf if they wanted one.

its called the dogpill not the wolfpill, do you think foid hypergamy stops outside of human males? they could easily get a wolf if they wanted one.
Massive cope, it is only because wolves are literal slayers that women stay clear of them.

JFL if you don't think she is thinking of Fenrir whilst fucking Rufus

Massive cope, it is only because wolves are literal slayers that women stay clear of them.

JFL if you don't think she is thinking of Fenrir whilst fucking Rufus
beware boyos, the Lupine shills have arrived! In every single recorded instance about witchcraft when a foid sorceress ventures into the woods to select a familiar(which is also often their lover,) its never a wolf. Stags, foxes, dogs and even boars have been selected. dogcel = fakecel