Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pretty white girls would rather risk death to hang with black thugs and risk

Dating an incel is worse than death for them

Roastie gets roasted

Played with fire and got burned.

that's why Jim Crow style laws need to come back, or we need to sneak Islam into Christian doctrine and church orders.

it's her own fault for associating with those kinds of men

It ain't because they're black, it's because they're violent criminals. Understanding females attraction to thugmaxxed men is fundamental, the more evil, the more they want them.

For those who don't know, 17 men were charged with her murder, all black.

If you can get 17 random black dudes to do this, it fucking means all black dudes would do this. White foids with niggers is the worst thing in existence. They know how shitty these dudes are and the white girls get arrogant/power trippy about fucking something lower than an animal instead of you.

Black people are the cancer of humanity.

Is it true that an average of 4 white women a day are murdered by black men in the USA

there's tons more of these and the stories are covered up, it's worse than you think.

Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Have you ever sen a Black Girl murdered by a White Boyfriend?
At least the women my age, 50+, wouldn't even touch a Black Man.
A woman my age would take me over a Black Man.

I was really angry at work today and now you've dropped fucking fuel on the fire

Is it true that an average of 4 white women a day are murdered by black men in the USA

No, could be half a month or in a month, but everyday no no fucking way, the US isn't Afghanistan there is no fucking blacks kill 1500 white women every gear.

There’s a coal burning joke here somewhere

Lifefuel, but then foids would rather be burnt to death than date a loyal loving incel

Just be a black criminal theory.

Black people honestly make it hard sometimes to be anti-racist.

its a hard time to be a blackcel.

She got initiated, her charred corpse is a part of their tribe now kek.

Nah but seriously, if you hang out/fuck with criminals you deserve a fate like that.

women desire dangerous men
thuggmaxxing is legit

women desire dangerous men
thuggmaxxing is legit

Then why don't they desire us? Because according to them we're dangerous. Maybe fat roasties on IT secretly want our dicks that's why they're obsessed with us. :feelshehe:

Then why don't they desire us? Because according to them we're dangerous.
we're "dangerous" because of our beliefs and thugs are dangerous because of their actions
that's the difference

There are a lot of guys on this forum who got clowned on in high school by the low inhib funny black guy and couldn't come up with a comeback so now they hate black people

White teen died from being burnt to death. For those who don't know, 17 men were charged with her murder, all black. The main culprit was 27 year old Quinton Tellis. Any white girl will tell you it's just cops racially profiling.[/QUOTE]
in the eyes of foids chad is innocent and perfect

There are a lot of guys on this forum who got clowned on in high school by the low inhib funny black guy and couldn't come up with a comeback so now they hate black people

Yeah bro, has nothing to do with the astronomically high Black crime rate and inter-racial violence against Whites. Nice strawman, Lookism refugee

Yeah bro, has nothing to do with the astronomically high Black crime rate and inter-racial violence against Whites. Nice strawman, Lookism refugee
Get your lame sarcasm using recruit ass out my mentions bitch

Get your lame sarcasm using recruit ass out my mentions bitch
Got nothing to say because everyone knows what I said is true. JFL @ your coping ass.

JBW and JBB are both real tbh

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Why does looks theory not apply to blacks? This incel tier black man probably fucked many pretty white foids.
$

Danger seems to turn a lot of girls on. I don't understand the appeal, myself. I suppose anything is better than being boring!

It ain't because they're black, it's because they're violent criminals. Understanding females attraction to thugmaxxed men is fundamental, the more evil, the more they want them.
Im starting to think that is a misconception. Ive known hundreds of thugs and gang members. Most of their gfs and hos are ugly leftovers. Foids still go for chads who have tats and think they are thugs. Some younger foids like thug quality or social image of them

You can take the chimps out of the jungle the jungle........