Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL pretty sure I just got permabanned from reddit 'for promoting hate' because I used female pronouns for an FtM who called it 'manly' to give birth

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
Pure clown world. Meanwhile IT can falsely accuse of us being terrorists and promote violence against us and that's fine.

Umm, sweaty, that's transphobic; men can give birth, have periods, and breastfeed, and anything else means you're literally a Nazi! :feelswhat:

It just shows how fragile their delusion really is, tbh. :feelsjuice:

U arre better without Reddit it as a haven for LGBT and left wing Feminist mods

Reddit accounts may be free but interacting with the redditors isn't worth the time.

41percent

Unfortunately we have come to a point in which we dont know the difference between a man and a woman :feelsclown:

I don't think you got permabanned for something so weak. Some months ago I insulted a reddit mod via DM calling him tranny and dope fiend nigger as well as telling him to stop poisoning the minds of children's and telling the rest of us how to think while they watch from their ivory towers. I only got banned for 3 days.

I don't think you got permabanned for something so weak. Some months ago I insulted a reddit mod via DM calling him tranny and dope fiend nigger as well as telling him to stop poisoning the minds of children's and telling the rest of us how to think while they watch from their ivory towers. I only got banned for 3 days.
I think it depends on who reports you, and if the report is just to the community mods or the overall reddit mods