Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL pretty interesting reddit profile

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-

I usually don't use reddit but I've been partaking in more soy than usual lately, and in the fifteen minutes I spent on that shithole website I found this. Most likely a tranny with a pathological urge to shitpost, but it uses inceltears which is pretty funny.

Why are so many IT users trannys?

idk but it's pretty neat seeing a degenerate LARP as a caricature of a degenerate for laughs while posting on IT
it's like watching bizarre wildlife

Jesus Christ wtf is their post history...
"My dad gave me my first shot of estrogen so I rewarded him with my body"
"I suck dick for drugs"
Nazi Reddits.
Some kind of communist obsession
"Diaperon" with "AGP" piss fetish

That's only the first 10 posts too °_°
What a disgusting creature.

"I suck dick for drugs"
Nazi Reddits.

mostly lame shitposting but the estradiol tablets posted as "proof" of the tranny part of this creature's condition plus the fact it posts on IT is pretty kekworthy

Not gonna look at the profile since it said it's NSFW and I don't want to see tranny dick but I am seeing an increase online in these "right-wing tradional" tranny freaks who think that you can somehow combine Christian conservatism and sexual degeneracy.
We're so far gone that now people who chop of their dicks are LARPing as defenders of western civilisation and tradional values.

Most likely a tranny with a pathological urge to shitpost, but it uses inceltears which is pretty funny.
Well it's pretty normal for transgender, cucks and feminists to use cucktears. Only human trash is gathered there. I wouldn't wonder if that should be BrazilianSigma s (i.e. SMEGMAS) wifey :lul:

"I suck dick for drugs"
Nazi Reddits.

Thats literally mental illness.

I wonder if hell make a new account with a different name when he starts norwooding.

zyklon b for fags and trannies

Because trannies are the lowest form of shit, they are always mocked and kill themselves so they have to try to bully incels to make themselves feel better about being degenerate faggot freaks of nature.

Because trannies are the lowest form of shit, they are always mocked and kill themselves so they have to try to bully incels to make themselves feel better about being degenerate faggot freaks of nature.

All Cucktears are incels in denial, and most trannies are incels who couldn’t get a girlfriend so they tried to become the girlfriend instead.