Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pretty Incel Story from High School

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
So in high school I was a football player. (If you're gonna say something dumb like "Incels don't play sports!" or "Football players can't be Incel!", leave my thread because I'm sure other Incels here played sports, and literally half the seniors on my team graduated as Incels because we were ugly and inept).

Anyway, it's a tradition at my school and schools in the region to wear your jersey on game day and give the other jersey to a female. So if we were playing a home game, we'd wear our home jersey to school that Friday, and give the away jersey to a female. THIS WAS A HUGE DEAL. IT WAS A GIANT POPULARITY CONTEST AND EVERY FEMALE WOULD PRACTICALLY BEG TO GET A JEREY. I often dreaded this because I was too inept to get a female to wear my jersey. I often complained about this with a couple of Incel teammates. The fact that I was too inept and inadequate to get a girl to wear my jersey often brought me to tears, it was yet another thing I was left out of.

Well, I had an Incel friend who had known the prettiest, most popular female in our grade since elementary school. They had a really good friendship, and I had (And still have) a very good friendship with this Incel. Anyway, he asks said female if she would like to wear my jersey on game day. REMEMBER THAT IT WAS ALWAYS A HUGE DEAL TO GET A JERSEY, A BADGE OF POPULARITY AND PRIDE. So this female instinctively said "yes", because she would look extra popular wearing a jersey. However, she then thought about who I was, and realized that wearing MY jersey would be very embarrassing and that she did not want to be associated with me in such a manner. DESPITE GETTING A JERSEY BEING A HUGE DEAL, she then changed her mind, and I proceeded to go to school the next day without a female to give my jersey to, as was the norm for me at the time.

ItheIthe said:
So in high school I was a football player. (If you're gonna say something dumb like "Incels don't play sports!" or "Football players can't be Incel!", leave my thread because I'm sure other Incels here played sports, and literally half the seniors on my team graduated as Incels because we were ugly and inept).

Anyway, it's a tradition at my school and schools in the region to wear your jersey on game day and give the other jersey to a female. So if we were playing a home game, we'd wear our home jersey to school that Friday, and give the away jersey to a female. THIS WAS A HUGE DEAL. IT WAS A GIANT POPULARITY CONTEST AND EVERY FEMALE WOULD PRACTICALLY BEG TO GET A JEREY. I often dreaded this because I was too inept to get a female to wear my jersey. I often complained about this with a couple of Incel teammates.

Well, I had an Incel friend who had known the prettiest, most popular female in our grade since elementary school. They had a really good friendship, and I had (And still have) a very good friendship with this Incel. Anyway, he asks said female if she would like to wear my jersey on game day. REMEMBER THAT IT WAS ALWAYS A HUGE DEAL TO GET A JERSEY, A BADGE OF POPULARITY AND PRIDE. So this female instinctively said "yes", because she would look extra popular wearing a jersey. However, she then thought about who I was, and realized that wearing MY jersey would be very embarrassing and that she did not want to be associated with me in such a manner. DESPITE GETTING A JERSEY BEING A HUGE DEAL, she then changed her mind, and I proceeded to go to school the next day without a female to give my jersey to, as was the norm for me at the time.

Incels please stop coping with sports if you don't look like chad you just seem out of place, personal experience from a former soccer player.

BRUTAL. I remember this back in high school too. It was a big deal. I was too subhuman to play sports anyway. Zero hand eye coordination.

Just lol at me going to school every Friday with hoodies, while all the popular girls had Chads' jerseys, and they were all causing chaos in the hallways, and fucked with everyone, just because they could.

jagged0 said:
Incels please stop coping with sports if you don't look like chad you just seem out of place, personal experience from a former soccer player.

I play sports/work out because I genuinely enjoy it, not to cope.