Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pretty boy curry makes normies seethe from jealousy

Effeminate kpopmaxxed prettyboy is the ideal in all cultures now. The only ones who adamantly refuse to accept this are balding redpill ogres trying to cope with their subhumanity.

pretty boy in somalia maybe

Effeminate kpopmaxxed prettyboy is the ideal in all cultures now. The only ones who adamantly refuse to accept this are balding redpill ogres trying to cope with their subhumanity.
100 percentage true, they can call him gay,queer, faggot, but this dude probably has a harem of girls

Doesn't look so good

not even full curry
And that’s exactly why he got the prettyboy genetics.
100 percentage true, they can call him gay,queer, faggot, but this dude probably has a harem of girls
Jfl at all the jealous shitskins in the comments going full copium mode and refusing to accept the fact that this is what foids want.

Last edited:
Looks like an effeminate faggot tbh

Looks actually like a faggot I am not even kidding, iam curry myself

Bacha bazi candidate I think

Looks actually like a faggot I am not even kidding, iam curry myself
Women don't think that way tho, i would rather get called a faggot by men and be adored by women than being ogre looking and adored by men and ignored by women

Women don't think that way tho, i would rather get called a faggot by men and be adored by women than being ogre looking and adored by men and ignored by women
I prefer like some masculinity in pretty boys , someone like ryanjt2 .

Fucking disgusting twink.

Lol at thinking reddit will give you accurate answer. Prettyboys are liked everywhere my bro, just search some pretty boy looking guy in Instagram and see the comments, the girls call him cute while guys call him gay
That sub is different. They are a little more black pilled than others. Trust me girls lose interest in kpoop by the time they are 16. Only children like koop.

Indian woman prefer masculine men over femboi twinks 100% of time if all other factors are controlled.

Masculinity copers are quite out of touch. Its obvious that femoids prefer more feminine looking men than super masculine looking men. Super masculine looking men just look scary and ugly to them.

It's better to look like Harry Styles than Brock Lesner. Also remember most femoids are bisexual as well which plays into it.

Lol at thinking reddit will give you accurate answer. Prettyboys are liked everywhere my bro, just search some pretty boy looking guy in Instagram and see the comments, the girls call him cute while guys call him gay
yet at the end of the day they will go for masculine chads. look not at what foids say but what they do

Masculinity coping ogres don't accept this blackpill truth.

@Delusional coper Imagine living a day looking like that, enough lifefuel to last an year more.