Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious President of Student Affairs is calling me to her office.

UserHussein

UserHussein

Banned
-
Read this thread for context:

So bascially after I was banned from the Arab student Union, I cussed out the club president via text message. The President, Abdulrahman, replied with:

"Am gonna report you to the police".

For which I responded with:

Message to fag

I recently got this message from the President of Student Affairs:

Stupid bitch sue message

How f***ed am I? I plan on killing myself soon, anyways. So I don't care too much about what they do to me.

inceldom discussed

If you plan on roping, then you have nothing to worry about. That's your 'get out of jail free' card. :feelsokman:

Meet up and ascend with her :feelsohh:

You're fucked lad, in all honesty

Explain the initial miscommunication and just say you got angry with how the club president handled the affair.

inceldom discussed
This is discussing inceldom in a certain way, because it shows that men are not allowed to stand up for themselves. In any confrontation with women, women are assumed the innocent party and men are always punished.

keep us updated

just pretend to be crazy and unstable, thats how you'll get out of it

unstable, but not violent

they'll probably forgive you
Will do, I'm set to meet with the President this Friday.

Join Hezbollah it nevER began for sandniggercels at cuckllege

keep us updated!

The President of Student Affairs, lol, its in Maryland. In a little school called UMBC.
want me to fuck with em a little? depending on how much info you give on the girl or the president we can bother the fuck out of them after your investigation is closed

want me to fuck with em a little? depending on how much info you give on the girl or the president we can bother the fuck out of them after your investigation is closed
Heheheheh. I would love to but I don't know if this is a trap to get me reported. I would LOVE for a swarm of people to fuck with the people who did this to me, whilst I be kept completely Anonymous. PM me about this.

You’re fucking stupid, bruv.

Give them hell brocel

I wish I told people to fuck off and kill themselves like this is IRL when I was younger

Deny ever sending the messages and say your account was hacked

They can't do shit just expel you from goyversity which is a good thing anyway.

She invited you over to her office? More like she invited you to her orifice because she wants sexo from you because youre fakecel :bigbrain:

Blame it on meds. Say you were getting off your anti-depressants which makes you extremely agitated very easily and that you weren't yourself.

Personally I would rope before having a meeting with self righteous no self awareness normie brainwashed moral fags. They know how to take advantage of anyone who don’t seem NT and how to pull their strings.

Last edited:
probably LARP but it's funny

If the genders were reversed we know who’s walking free.

They can't do shit to you. Tell them to get fucked by a donkey. Go and find new friends; these people clearly don't give a shit about you.

Have sex with hER

Idk why it is so hard for people to fly under the radar, just splinter your personality and don't let the "dark" side emerge in public. It is that simple.

OP are you raised by single mother?

whats the update

Update: was let off with a slap on the wrist.