Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Presentation

steve2830

steve2830

Officer
Hi everyone I am new registered.I am a zoomercel of 19 year old.I would like to connect people of my age and younger too.
I dont like my life.I feel like everybody have a good life better than me.

Hi everyone I am new registered.I am a zoomercel of 19 year old.I would like to connect people of my age and younger too.
I dont like my life.I feel like everybody have a good life better than me.
have you ever had any girlfriends? kissed a girl?
had sex?

Of course no
if i had i wouldn't be here
ok cool stfu now greycel
welcome. i advise you to postmaxx right now.
it is cultural and mental ascension.

You're not a zoomer if you're born in 2001 JFL. That's millenial territory :feelshmm:

I'm also 19 and a KV. Its hard being an incel in university you get mogged all the time.

You are not allowed to introduce yourself, i got a warning and my post removed when i introduced myself here :cryfeels:

cope. Literally most sources say that it ends in 96. I'd argue zoomers are marked by them growing up on the internet which applies to a lot of people born after 97. I was born in 98 and I relate more to zoomers who grew up online than millenials, who are mostly 90s kids and "90s" kids.

cope. Literally most sources say that it ends in 96. I'd argue zoomers are marked by them growing up on the internet which applies to a lot of people born after 97. I was born in 98 and I relate more to zoomers who grew up online than millenials, who are mostly 90s kids and "90s" kids.
It is correct.

it doesn't matter who you relate more to, millenials are literally born right around 2000. It's factual, not personal.

it doesn't matter who you relate more to, millenials are literally born right around 2000. It's factual, not personal.
pretty much every definition I find for millenial says otherwise

pretty much every definition I find for millenial says otherwise
You are right, I looked it up properly this time. Something between 1992-1998 as you said.