Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Present myself as a king of nosecels [DO NOT ENTER IF YOU HAVE WEAK HEART]

vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-
Together with my close set eyes, my nose occupies approximately 60% of my facial width.

I cannot do surgery (5000 EU) because I have a very thick nasal skin, so the result will not be visible or be very minimal. Nasal skin thinning procedure has lots of side effects, and I cannot do it due to my health condition.

On top of that I have rosacea which makes my nose extremely red in certain conditions (makes me look like clown pepe). The most retarded thing, is that you would expect me to have good smell or breathing capabilities. JFL I do not. I have birth septum and conchae defects which makes me incapable to breath through my nose. Plus my nostrils are tiny, so air can barely enter. I always breath with my mouth.

I also have big risk to develop rhinophyma, which will make my nose even MORE bigger and swollen. JFL at my existence. I want to rope.
Nose
Mp840x830mattef8f8f8t pad750x1000f8f8f8u4

rhinophyma:
245F rhinophyma nose job rhinoplasty dr oakley smith toronto 1 1999x1200

Nose 2

Last edited:
I have a big one too

Anyone who tries to deny you're a truecel should be banned on the spot. You have my condolences. RIP.

Together with my close set eyes, my nose occupies approximately 60% of my facial width.

I cannot do surgery (5000 EU) because I have a very thick nasal skin, so the result will not be visible or be very minimal. Nasal skin thinning procedure has lots of side effects, and I cannot do it due to my health condition.

On top of that I have rosacea which makes my nose extremely red in certain conditions (makes me look like clown pepe). The most retarded thing, is that you would expect me to have good smell or breathing capabilities. JFL I do not. I have birth septum and conchae defects which makes me incapable to breath through my nose. Plus my nostrils are tiny, so air can barely enter. I always breath with my mouth.

I also have big risk to develop rhinophyma, which will make my nose even MORE bigger and swollen. JFL at my existence. I want to rope.
View attachment 169481 View attachment 169483

rhinophyma:
View attachment 169485
Send me nose pic.

Id like to compare tbh

Damn thats brutal as fuck

Send me nose pic.

Id like to compare tbh
bruh, it's right there. To give an idea, if you look straight at my face, my nose width is almost at the level of pupils. Some people have that as well, but in my case, it is the nose tip that occupies most of it.

My nostrils are very narrow that easily cause nasal congestion. I have to widen them especially left one.

Last edited:
I've got a wide nigger nose.

apart from that, nice looking nose ngl

that looks uncomfortable as fuck to breath, do u mouth breathe do compensate?
It is hard for me to keep my mouth close or sleep mouth close, otherwise I start to feel I can't breathe. If I go to any hot humid, I easily get runny nose.

It is hard for me to keep my mouth close or sleep mouth close, otherwise I start to feel I can't breathe. If I go to any hot humid, I easily get runny nose.
did you think of surgery? If it brings medical problems, then it can even be compensated by insurance (in EU)

fuck man this is terrible, when i get sick and have a stuffy nose its so shit, i cant believe how its like to have that always, im so sorry for you man

Truecel confirmed

did you think of surgery? If it brings medical problems, then it can even be compensated by insurance (in EU)
I'm thinking of surgery for my misaligned jaw first and then I'll go for nose.

fuck man this is terrible, when i get sick and have a stuffy nose its so shit, i cant believe how its like to have that always, im so sorry for you man
It is terrible man, tbh.

Just ((()))maxx bro

Fuck, maybe try to get jaw surgery to counteract the size of your nose?

What are you using to treat this? There are creams available, it gets better.
I have creams from doctors, but they don't seem to help much, especially when it's cold weather and I have to bike for 30 min