Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Prepared to face bully

BWill

BWill

Recruit
★★
Some of you know that I was hiding from a bully neighbor for a few days because he wanted to beat me up again. I listened to everybody's advice and I know what I need to do if he tries to fight me again. I'm prepared. I'm still afraid of him considering how bad he messed me up last time. but I'm not going to submit to him anymore.

I've been staying at a homeless shelter, but I'm about to leave and go home. Fortunately, there are no Chads in homeless shelters. What I hated most were the communal showers. No privacy. I got dickmogged on a daily basis, usually by the same guy as if I hadn't been humiliated enough.

About to leave. I'll let you know what happens.

Last edited:
Dont u have parents

Some of you know that I was hiding from a bully neighbor for a few days because he wanted to beat me up again. I listened to everybody's advice and I know what I need to do if he tries to fight me again. I'm prepared. I'm still afraid of him considering how bad he messed me up last time. but I'm not going to submit to him anymore.

I've been staying at a homeless shelter, but I'm about to leave and go home. Fortunately, there are no Chads in homeless shelters. What I hated most were the communal showers. No privacy. I got dickmogged on a daily basis, usually by the same guy as if I hadn't been humiliated enough.

About to leave. I'll let you know what happens.
put salt or some chiily peppers on your cycling gloves then go fight and punch for the face then retreat, punch for the face then retreat
The bully will start crying tears because of the salt and chilly peppers then he wont be to see properly. Now throw hard blows to the mouth, nose and eyes. Break some teeth, break the nose and blacken both eyes.

Good luck:feelsBox:

Gun Forest GIF by The Cursed

put salt or some chiily peppers on your cycling gloves then go fight and punch for the face then retreat, punch for the face then retreat
The bully will start crying tears because of the salt and chilly peppers then he wont be to see properly. Now throw hard blows to the mouth, nose and eyes. Break some teeth, break the nose and blacken both eyes.
ethnic fights be like

We are rooting for you kiddo

Wait, don't yall have "right to bear guns" or some shit like that in Murica? Just shoot the bully down and serve time. You'll have free meals and free gym in jail brother.
Good luck.

Grind chilly peppers into a powder then throw it in his eyes, if he tries to bully you again. Then do whatever else you think is necessary to get him to stop bullying you.

This is going to keep going until you fight back.

Get a weapon or back up or something. Brutal reality is that you’re a weak framecel like me so trying to fight him fairly won’t work. You need a severe advantage.

Not a bad idea

Let your parents know man so what that your pride got shot

dont kill him god is watching but give him eczema @Fallenleaves and give him mental disorders make him mentalcel

Let your parents know man so what that your pride got shot
My dad would get mad as he'll at me if he knew I the crap beat out of me in a fight against some old coach potato. Even more pissed if I begged him not to beat me up again.

UPDATE
I've been home for a few hours now. He's leaving me alone.

If you tell your dad then at least if they kidnap you he will know where to find you or what to tell the police.

If you tell your dad then at least if they kidnap you he will know where to find you or what to tell the police.
Do you think he would kidnap me?

This is why I'd rather just die by the gun I'll just flash my gun if he leaves me alone cool if he brings his own oh well I'm not doing all that horseplay and wrestling and hiding from another man

No. It was more like this.

View attachment 679332
Except my enemy isn't a trained fighter and he's way past his prime, so he didn't execute it as good as this,, but it was enough
This is why I'd rather just die by the gun I'll just flash my gun if he leaves me alone cool if he brings his own oh well I'm not doing all that horseplay and wrestling and hiding from another man
I understand. I feel like a pussy hiding from him. No self-respect.

No. It was more like this.

View attachment 679332
Except my enemy isn't a trained fighter and he's way past his prime, so he didn't execute it as good as this,, but it was enough

I understand. I feel like a pussy hiding from him. No self-respect.
Do push ups or something

Do you think he would kidnap me?
Not just kidnap but a range of possibilities such as if you were knocked unconscious, left injured somewhere, or suddenly he called some gang on you. If your dad knows you have this situation going on then if you didn't come home on time he will have some idea that you might be knocked out somewhere instead of just waiting 3 days before doing anything.