Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee foid that goes to ucla gives chads schedule for when she can have sex with them

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
47f7d8823f2afd85bb0f18122c74e287.png

d45925e5de9881036c8610f03c715b95.png

so, basically she has a list of 15-20 guys she has sex with every week on a schedule

what do you guys think about this?

she should get rapes ( in video game )

I don’t want to think about it at all

The part that bugs me most is the engineering part you know this quota hire will inevitably lead to others getting injured due to its own ineptitude.

The part that bugs me most is the engineering part you know this quota hire will inevitably lead to others getting injured due to its own ineptitude.
yep. i think it's weird how she finds time to have so much sex when she's double majoring and in ucla

yep. i think it's weird how she finds time to have so much sex when she's double majoring and in ucla
The same way she gets by on everything in life her cunt.

I hope she gets ovarian cancer, needs to have her uterus removed, and lives as long as possible to suffer the fate of being childless and invalid.

She’ll either switch to an easier major or crawl to a degree and never do anything technical outside of college, maybe become a Product Manager or something similar. I have seen that scenario dozens of times

She’ll either switch to an easier major or crawl to a degree and never do anything technical outside of college, maybe become a Product Manager or something similar. I have seen that scenario dozens of times
she said she's 2 years into it

Women dont fuck men they get fucked stupid whore you arent a player or a stud youre an open hole.

obtain the schedule and intERrupt it

@SlayerSlayer can you move this to inceldom discussion

47f7d8823f2afd85bb0f18122c74e287.png

d45925e5de9881036c8610f03c715b95.png

so, basically she has a list of 15-20 guys she has sex with every week on a schedule

what do you guys think about this?
asdkljfbasdjkfhkljasdhfkljasdhfklj

AKSJNDKLASNDKNASKLDNKLASND

I BET EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM IS A 6'3 WHITE CHAD ARYAN LACROSSE PLAYER AND THEY ALL FUCKED HER IN A GANGBANG AFTER DOING 100% PURE COKE IN AN INFINITY POOL

Probably has cucks do her homework for her, and sucks off her profs to pass her exams.

UCLA is one of those elite schools so being incel there would be hell on Earth.

she is rice i bet:feelsugh:

Jesus christ
I have to rot while the average stem bitch gets this treatment

Ucla is at best the definition of a pool of degeneracy. I hope China invades us and square up these roasties.

Ucla is at best the definition of a pool of degeneracy. I hope China invades us and square up these roasties.
Isn't UCLA a prestigious school. How did all those degenerates get accepted in the first place?

Isn't UCLA a prestigious school. How did all those degenerates get accepted in the first place?
Normalfags cheat a lot in their academics, they would probably have some high-iqcel orbiter to do their work during high school.

Normalfags cheat a lot in their academics, they would probably have some high-iqcel orbiter to do their work during high school.
yeah she said she gets test answers from her friends

And then when she settles down with a nice guy he'll have to wait 4 months for starfish sex.

Fuck modern foids. :lasereyes:

there used to be people on here i talked to in past that were literalyl writign papers for people like this, for money

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back