Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Predictions for World Cup 2022?

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
Who do you think will win?
Post your match predictions for this week.
I personally think England will beat Iran today.
And that world cup will go to either Brazil or Argentina or Portugal

Watching sports is a cuck activity.

I'd imagine England will beat Iran, I think Netherlands will beat Senegal although that should be a closer contest, and I think Wales will edge their game.

Im predicting Argentina, Portugal, or England

I think England will win.. Phil Foden can crack open defenses and he has Harry Kane to pass to.

I really hope an African or Asian team wins (not Australia though, I hope they lose every game again).

However, I think it will be one of the powerhouses like Germany or Chaderlands that will win

I really hope an African or Asian team wins (not Australia though, I hope they lose every game again).

However, I think it will be one of the powerhouses like Germany or Chaderlands that will win
No african or asian team will win, sorry

Australia fucking sucks though --- I don't like aussies I hope they get humiliated

Watching sports is a cuck activity.
But betting on them is a gangster activity.And World Cup is a blackpilled event:No asian country wins (currycels on rope watch)

Last edited:
But betting on them is a gangster activity.And World Cup is a blackpilled event:No asian country wins (currycels on rope watch)
This world cup in particular is highly blackpilled --- faggots not welcome and unmarried sexhavers threatened with prison

Who do you think will win?
Post your match predictions for this week.
I personally think England will beat Iran today.
And that world cup will go to either Brazil or Argentina or Portugal
Some white country will win. These inferior shitskin and bongo countries are performing as expected thus far

Idk probably some Mongrelized "European" team. It's the same every world cup

Cumskins nations that niggamaxxed their teams, like France and Germany have higher chances. I would also name England but they niggamaxxed wrong, Harry Kane is still there being a total overrated shit. The other teams are the ones that Latinmaxxed theirs: Brazil and Argentina. One of these 4 will win. Italy forgot to niggamaxx in the previous years so it doesn't even partecipates otherwise would be there in the big 5 group as always.

Said that, watching sports is for cucks and gays except when it comes to olympic foids minor sports like beach volley, pole jumping and shit like that where they compete with their butts out.

I hope WW3 wins this down syndrome world cup, somebody nuke the stadiums pls.

Argentina or Brazil

Portugal will win, viva portugal

Brazil (idk who is good)

I have a bet on Brazil to win it

Netherlands is trash