Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Prediction: The average person is going to go insane over the next 7 years

suigintwo

suigintwo

punished schizoidcel
-
We're already seeing the fringe of the fringe coming out of the woodwork. Many people already are insane. Think that Marvel/DC comics is good parallel to how the world works? Many do. Such people are already beyond nuts.

But when I say the average person, I mean the average person from all walks of life. This means the average incel as well. Things are accelerating. Moving towards a massive "mental health" crisis where normies and weaker minds will succumb to complete psychosis and traumatic stress disorder. Because everything you think you know no longer matters. Your world view is about to be turned upside down. WHO/WEF Globalists will try to mobilize their "Mental Health" propaganda. Only problem is all of the therapists in their ranks are weak-minded, middle-aged, post-wall single women who think they have all of the answers. They're all already insane and are in for a shock when reality catches up to them. Weak AGI by 2028 will push vast swathes of the population into an existential crisis. The potential for a Neo-Bronze Age Collapse is there, and it could start on the margins of an impending World War 3 and continue for many decades after. From the ashes of the pandemonium will be born something more than Human. Super-Human.

Life as you know it may be over. Enjoy the good things while they last, and be grateful if what I said above doesn't come to pass.

As the Joker has been wont to say, "I'm not a monster, I'm just ahead of the curve."

Limits to growth wide 2851609109

idk about the average person but ill certainly go insane in a couple of years :feels:

A lot of weak people were allowed to procreate in the post industrial era which ushered an unnatural and dysgenic age of comfort and convenience. These sheepish people can only function when things remain steady and don't have what it takes to identify, let alone solve, systemic challenges which inevitably tend to arise from time to time.

A lot of weak people were allowed to procreate in the post industrial era which ushered an unnatural and dysgenic age of comfort and convenience. These sheepish people can only function when things remain steady and don't have what it takes to identify, let alone solve, systemic challenges which inevitably tend to arise from time to time.
My parents

Same here.
What is weak and what is strong though

You could be the strongest ever but if I have a Glock I could put a bullet through your head with the pull of a trigger

What is weak and what is strong though

You could be the strongest ever but if I have a Glock I could put a bullet through your head with the pull of a trigger
I'm obviously talking about biological strength.

Life is lived through biological strength and competency, not metal.
Oh yea. Just trying to say that you can end the biologically strongest man by shooting him lol

Exactly.

I thought birth rate was going down in most countries. At least white people are not breeding.

I hope so , with the rise of our fellow brocels and the more society falls into decadence and degeneracy we will likely see a total collapse of the system