Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious precarious situation involving female promiscuity GTFIH

Read context

• Yes, do it

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No, leave it

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
belowhumanity

belowhumanity

Officer
★★
I know with a relatively high degree of certainty that there is a female teacher at my school sleeping around with some of the male students based on observations i have made. And I dont mean autistic over-analysis, like i am 99.9% sure something is happening

The school in question is a high reputation co-ed private school where shit like this would be happening all the time under the radar. The teacher has been an absolute bitch to me ever since I was assigned to her class but at the same time i dont want to draw unnecessary attention to myself.

Should I inform someone?

I know with a relatively high degree of certainty that there is a female teacher at my school sleeping around with some of the male students based on observations i have made. And I dont mean autistic over-analysis, like i am 99.9% sure something is happening

The school in question is a high reputation co-ed private school where shit like this would be happening all the time under the radar. The teacher has been an absolute bitch to me ever since I was assigned to her class but at the same time i dont want to draw unnecessary attention to myself.

Should I inform someone?
Get one of the friendlier chads you believe to be sleeping with her and tell him you'll pay him good money if he sets up a hidden cam. Then blackmail the foid for sex, money, grades, all of it.

Get one of the friendlier chads you believe to be sleeping with her and tell him you'll pay him good money if he sets up a hidden cam. Then blackmail the foid for sex, money, grades, all of it.
they are all extremely hostile towards me and it is an expensive school... but yeah i might try some form of coercion in a more ambiguous way

Should I inform someone?
when she is a bitch to you keep dropping bombs about teachers sleeping with the students, casual references to news articles about how much jail time they got. Just literally blurt out phrases that hint to paedophilia around her even when talking to class mates, loud enough so she can hear, if you have big balls be talking to your friends but look her dead in the eyes and keep talking about this area.
The bitch knows what she is doing is taboo and illegal and she will get wrecked professionally by her being outed, she will be on red alert for any rumours, all you have to do is hint and keep hinting in this area and she will get shook.

when she is a bitch to you keep dropping bombs about teachers sleeping with the students, casual references to news articles about how much jail time they got. Just literally blurt out phrases that hint to paedophilia around her even when talking to class mates, loud enough so she can hear, if you have big balls be talking to your friends but look her dead in the eyes and keep talking about this area.
The bitch knows what she is doing is taboo and illegal and she will get wrecked professionally by her being outed, she will be on red alert for any rumours, all you have to do is hint and keep hinting in this area and she will get shook.
yeah i think im gonna start dog-whistling it in front of her. The only issue is that she is low iq and rather incompetent at her job so losing it may not affect her that much and i might endanger myself a lot since it is only still the start of the year

yeah i think im gonna start dog-whistling it in front of her. The only issue is that she is low iq and rather incompetent at her job so losing it may not affect her that much and i might endanger myself a lot since it is only still the start of the year
its only one subject and she will not hold any power if low iq and a whore the other teachers already will get a feeling she is or was a whore.
They will just disregard what she says as she has already proven to be incompetent
fuck the whore
remember school never ends, you have to understand fully that even the "teachers" especially the male teachers can have the incel angle, where they hate degenerate whores, who have and are fucking them over sexually their whole lives.

These people are the people i am referring to who will not consider her opinion on anything and will ignore her, the only angle is how much she can conceal she is a whore to them.

Last edited:
Don't cockblock unless it was a Chad.

Find any evidence you can report the bitch. Put her in her place

Liberalism was such a mistake. I hate anyone who shills for this degeneracy

Hire a private investigator.Of course, they can only legally surveil someone in a public place. But if they can capture some display of affection in public, you can surely use that to blackmail her.

no, don't make even effort for foids, they have to be totally indifferent to you

Hire a private investigator.Of course, they can only legally surveil someone in a public place. But if they can capture some display of affection in public, you can surely use that to blackmail her.
They're expensive. Unless OP's parents are rich and they shower him with money like @faded , forget it.