Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Pre-teen foids are so rude these days

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Translation:

Pre-teen foids: "did you skip her? No, she skipped"

Incel: "Are you sure?"

Pre-teen Foid: "Yes i'm sure"

Incel: "I'm recording this for Youtube"

Notice how she gesticulates with her hand on her chest, imitating him like he's a retard with cerebral pares.

View: https://youtu.be/z13A0Srz_6Q?si=CwsMg-OKQB4ARWK9&t=172

Average White whore, fit for rape & murder by immigrants

>foid
>rude
Water

Annoying ass foids

Yeah last time i showed my face online people started using me as a profile pic with the description ugly, I havent had facebook since i 16 or so.

Avoid the foid
The guy in the video is a bluepilled retard. I saw some other videos of his and he's 24 years old and still haven't swallowed the black pill. He tortures himself by going on omegle or whatever that app is called.

gross mayowhores

i only show my cock on ome and set the vpn to the czech republic it works , showing our incel faces is suicide wtf is this guy expecting he needs to lose weight and put on some muscle than i think he could get some chicks to talk to him and get some instagrams.

Why are you so concerned over the way 12 and 13 year olds act?

SUS!!!

The guy in the video is a bluepilled retard. I saw some other videos of his and he's 24 years old and still haven't swallowed the black pill. He tortures himself by going on omegle or whatever that app is called.
"Omegle" you say?
Fascinating....

They’re both looksmatched aswell, brutal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back