Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Pre teen (9-12) years old foids will get free HPV vaccines

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★

JDFqm0z.png

JFL at state of POOland, so many foids are having sex now from 9-12 years old and sexually transmitted diseases are at highest levels in history of Poland, while i'm rotting as 27 years old incel, this world is fucked up and things are getting worse with every passing year.

its_over-typowe-p0lki-penis-png.100286

I can't read plumber, what do the screenshots say?

Wtf is going on with these foids/new generation wtf
i was busy playing yugioh when i was 14

Well. They're sterilized now.
Early cancer for them.
Thanks jews

You don't solve an opioid crisis with a needle exchange. You don't solve a "kids having sex" crisis with HPV vaccines. At some point you have to say "I've done my part to keep you safe, but you're gonna have to break these bad habits."

Actual foids doesn't have parents tbh. If I have a daguhter at that age 9yo how its posible that she fucks at that age? fucking hell of world honestly.

It's not free,they are using robbery money(tax) to pay whore medication.

It's not free,they are using robbery money(tax) to pay whore medication.
free for foids, wagecucking incels and normies will pay for it

I’m pretty sure taking HPV vaccines is a standard procedure

Jfl etc it is over for poland

Not an innocent loving Christian country no more

You don't solve an opioid crisis with a needle exchange. You don't solve a "kids having sex" crisis with HPV vaccines. At some point you have to say "I've done my part to keep you safe, but you're gonna have to break these bad habits."

Wtf is going on with these foids/new generation wtf
i was busy playing yugioh when i was 14
They get sluttier and sluttier at a younger age each year.

Just lol at how over it is.

A 12 year old girl is more sexually experienced than you. Take a minute to appreciate how absurd that is

At least boys will now be offered it in the UK as well as girls at ages 12-13. LoL @ thinking girls won't be losing their virginity and regularly fucking from 13-14 or 15 at the latest as in my day. While only the top tier chad early puberty types were getting any action!

My dick is best vaccine (11cm)