Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 12 year old complains that she can't get an abortion

98GoinOnDead

98GoinOnDead

Agepilled Regretcell
-
12lookingallof21

--'Am I, a child, supposed to carry and birth another child?': 12-year-old pleads with lawmakers on abortion
Members of the public spoke as West Virginia lawmakers debated the state's abortion ban, with several sharing stories of abuse.--

Yes that's right, roasties are already sucking and fucking at 12 years old, and even getting pregnant. Who is fucking them I wonder? Probably a handful of tween/teen chads while the rest of us rotted in our adolescence playing videogames. And these girls even demand that they should be able to murder their babies! No one thinks to ask why 12 year olds are having sex in the first place, when we are constantly told that they are le innocent kids. And if you look at a girl with milky tits and even happen to find her attractive, you are a pedo! If you fuck a girl under 18, even where it is legal, you are a pedo!

Girls are empowered to make awful life choices and be constantly rescued by society from childhood to adulthood. Men are punished and reviled for simply having natural desires that have evolved in us since the dawn of time.

Oh, and also look at this bitch, she looks 20. Wtf. You just know that by the time she is 20 she will have ridden 100+ cocks and will get mad at guys for wanting to date younger and younger-looking foids rather than her used up saggy ass, and she will call them pedos. This is the society we are in, hypersexualised but infinitely sexually repressed at the same time. Worst of both worlds. Fuck this gay Earth. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Maybe if she'd close her fucking legs she wouldn't get pregnant.

No way she is 12 yo. She looks older than me.

12 going on 30. Looks like one of those hippy whores who live in a van.

By the adulthood she'd abort 21 babies

genetic trash roastie, her looksmatch rots while she rides the carrouselle since 10 :reeeeee:

she will grow up to be yet another used up blown out seething feminazi leftie. just burn her already :feelswhat:

Maybe if she'd close her fucking legs she wouldn't get pregnant.
You don't understand she's only a child she didn't know that sex gets you pregnant! She probably still believes in Santa Claus! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

She is a pure innocent child, you are not supposed to be attracted to her, she looks like a toddler, she is just like a kid from kindergarten, hang all pedos!

All these young degenerate whores seething because they will have to take responsibility for their actions. They're such spoilt children, wahhh I don't care what the law is, I can do what I want!!! :foidSoy:

She'd better have abortions, we can't let that horse-faced ugly thing breed.

Only 12 years old and already riding the cock carousal :feelsclown:

She'd better have abortions, we can't let that horse-faced ugly thing breed.
No, giving birth at her age would have a very high mortality rate :society:

Stupid whores must be deleted without delay

Probably raped by a pervert
If that is the case they can get the DNA of the baby read and the guy will be sent to jail but likely she just consented to a teen chad.

Probably raped by a pervert
Doubt it, otherwise she would've outed him out, unless he was Chad ofc :feelsclown: Bitch deserves to get raped by 5'2" obese Indian janitor in Doom 3D

she isn't a child anymore when she willingly gets sex.
she's a fornicator.

By the adulthood she'd abort 21 babies

That's just an average toilet, they've always been like this as young teenage Roman toilets took an abortion plant.

I thought your post was a joke but it's real. what is wrong with this world smh

I'd scrape it out of her!

I have several long spoons that can be easily sharpened...

While coat hangers ain't easy to find, I'm sure a sharp spatula would do it.

Ofc it will cost her....

I'll even throw in a free "Virginity repair!" (Sew job;7) and ofc, the obligatory fgm, to prevent any future slut mayhem.

- in operation 3d

You arent supposed to carry a child nor are you supposed to do the act that makes one

She is a pure innocent child, you are not supposed to be attracted to her, she looks like a toddler, she is just like a kid from kindergarten, hang all pedos!
Agecucks get the gas chambers after the great inkel revolution of 2026 :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I'd scrape it out of her!

I have several long spoons that can be easily sharpened...

While coat hangers ain't easy to find, I'm sure a sharp spatula would do it.

Ofc it will cost her....

I'll even throw in a free "Virginity repair!" (Sew job;7) and ofc, the obligatory fgm, to prevent any future slut mayhem.

- in operation 3d

Throw her down a staircase

I bet the kid's father is black, so much for JBW...

>admits to being a child (which she is)
>isn't smart enough to realise a fucking 12 year old shouldn't be having sex at all :feelskek:
what a young roasty in the making
12 years old and already being a hypocrite :blackpill::feelsclown::feelsdevil:

Probably a handful of tween/teen chads while the rest of us rotted in our adolescence playing videogames.

This.

[UWSL]Throw it out the window.[/UWSL]

Fucking disgusting vile whore I want to beat and rape her in every single hole (invideogame) :feelsohh::ahegao:

Her body count will be in the triple digits by the time she’s 18

Why no abort her with a bullet?

Imagine having promiscuous sex to the point of pregnancy at FUCKING 12 YEARS OLD, then demanding that the state government allows you to kill your own child with taxpayer-funded facilities. Not only that, she demands that the state she lives in changes to suit her own whorish needs. Why didn't she just go to another state that has legal abortion? Fucking clown world :feelsclown:.

And besides that fact, I guarantee her genetics will ensure that her child (if born) will end up as a subhuman rotting on a forum like us. Not go mention probably a very shitty childhood in general.