Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Prayer for our new lord St.Manlet

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

: Our Lord which art in heaven. Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our sins as we forgive those who have done us evil. And lead us not into temptation, But deliver us from evil. Amen.

He is a martyr for sure but is he on the level of ER or saintblackops2cel?

blackops2cel is a cuck, he never admitted that he is a incel and always escaped from us. but St. Manlet stand up for all manlets, just watch his video.

If he goes ER in that exact bagel shop i will literally kiss the ground he walked on.

I will make yearly pilgrimmage to the site, recite my prayers, kiss the ground, and fast for 2 straight days as I reflect upon the brave sacrifice of the God Manlet.
Praise be to Saint Manlet.

He's definitely above blops2cel, he took a body slam for the worlds sins
Im officialy waiting for him to be announced as a new hERo or saint for us.Lets just wait though,fame can ruin ur mind maybe they call him in some shitty usa show

I'm dropping height pills in all the tweets about this.
Grab them from here and share them with the world

yes, he is definitely our saint, the saint of the manlets.

ER was a relatively fine looking mentalcel and blackops2"cel" (I won't call him a saint) was a tallfag who would slay on tinder if he mentioned his height. This guy is the most truecel looking person that openly shares our views.

I'm dropping height pills in all the tweets about this.
Grab them from here and share them with the world

My account got suspended for doing that.

He’s not at ER level but blackops2cel got btfo by St.Manlet. He actually seems to be a part of the incel community in some capacity unlike blackops2cel who turned his back on the community and denounced us

:forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
Is it because you left the names in? If it's anything about women they'll enforce that shit super hard.
No, I'll quote what I said:

Stop with this bullshit notion that women don't crap on men for being short....

<Inserted Link to Imgur Compilation of Women doing that>

Yet there's all these body positivity movements for Fat women (something that can be changed), but men that are short (something that can't be changed) get shit on.

That's what I said. Word for Word.

Anyway I've made a new account.

Based Saint Manlet. He sacrificed his reputation and was publicly humiliated so he could tell the truth about women's height preference. We will never forget your sacrifice, may you go ER at those who laughed at you in minecraft.

"And they hated him for he spoke the truth"

He is a prophet of the black pill. Peace be upon him.

Based manlet. I feel so bad for him tbh (srs)

A martyr, put himself on the chopping block and spoke the truth, legend