Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Practice is a cope

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Practice is only needed if you are good at something. For truecel low iq degenerate subhumans like me practice won’t help with shit im below average in every category and the worst at everything I do. I’m also mocked and humiliated by everyone I interact with im a major lolcow due to my non NT behavior, ugly face and frail body. I have no leg up against anybody because I’m awful and bad at everything. Practice and self improvement won’t change anything except 1 specific thing that I’ll be mediocre in anyways.

No practice for your face and height, boyo; genetics decides most things, even your potential to be picked out in order for "practice", like 6'2 15 year olds being scouted by coaches for basketball and then being allowed to get better through that, claiming it's just their hard work when genetics played a huge part... :feelsUgh:

But what hobby/skill are you talking about? :feelsjuice:

No practice for your face and height, boyo; genetics decides most things, even your potential to be picked out in order for "practice", like 6'2 15 year olds being scouted by coaches for basketball and then being allowed to get better through that, claiming it's just their hard work when genetics played a huge part... :feelsUgh:

But what hobby/skill are you talking about? :feelsjuice:
Literally every single hobby or skill I suck at it all I’m giga truecel subhuman untermensch genetic trash

Practice is only needed if you are good at something. For truecel low iq degenerate subhumans like me practice won’t help with shit im below average in every category and the worst at everything I do. I’m also mocked and humiliated by everyone I interact with im a major lolcow due to my non NT behavior, ugly face and frail body. I have no leg up against anybody because I’m awful and bad at everything. Practice and self improvement won’t change anything except 1 specific thing that I’ll be mediocre in anyways.
youre good at verbally flogging yourself and self-depreciation. if you practice a little bit more, you could even be a full-blown cuckold for a single mom with tats.

Most people aren't going to be talented at everything, so practice is necessary.

youre good at verbally flogging yourself and self-depreciation. if you practice a little bit more, you could even be a full-blown cuckold for a single mom with tats.
the single moms with tats seem like dykes who only date cucks because they dominate them. They’re probably all bisexual dyke fags

the single moms with tats seem like dykes who only date cucks because they dominate them. They’re probably all bisexual dyke fags
yea probably, sounds right to me

Most people aren't going to be talented at everything, so practice is necessary.
I’m the opposite I’m awful at everything and preform the worst, those people who werent talented and then became somewhat good at least had some sort of skill or advantage compared to me.

I’m the opposite I’m awful at everything and preform the worst, those people who werent talented and then became somewhat good at least had some sort of skill or advantage compared to me.
Aren't you on the swimming team? If so, you have some skill as well.

Aren't you on the swimming team? If so, you have some skill as well.
No I’m the worst one on it despite my advantage in height. Im awful in every capacity of swimming I only thought I was good in the middle of 8th grade because I was able to swim a mile around a lake.

No I’m the worst one on it despite my advantage in height. Im awful in every capacity of swimming I only thought I was good in the middle of 8th grade because I was able to swim a mile around a lake.
Do you have a long torso and short legs or long legs and short torso? The former gives you a major advantage while the latter gives you a disadvantage.

Do you have a long torso and short legs or long legs and short torso? The former gives you a major advantage while the latter gives you a disadvantage.
Long legs short torso I think

Some people can succeed if they have a good enviourment to grow
I don’t know much I buy this considering my past and other examples I’ve seen. Genetics really determine everything difference is I had decent genetics that somehow managed to skip me

It must suck to be low iq. Money is the best cope.