Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Pr. Hugo de Garis, mostly known for his AI research, is now based

He's become a MRA, basically. He's retired. If he were still working, this would have been a career killing move.

He's become a MRA, basically. He's retired. If he were still working, this would have been a career killing move.
True, but that doesn't discredit him, does it ?

That just explains why he doesn't hide his identity when publishing all this.

Cucked. Just go kill in gta 4 those who killed your career so others will learn lol kek

True, but that doesn't discredit him, does it ?

That just explains why he doesn't hide his identity when publishing all this.
Not at all. A lot of people wait to release things like this and publish books until they are out of harms way. I am surprised that JP is still employed by the University of Toronto, tbh.

MCTOW (men coping their own way)

Cucked. Just go kill in gta 4 those who killed your career so others will learn lol kek
:feelsautistic: :feelsmage:He was doing important work brocel. He was developing the AI they will use to create robot sex slaves for incels in the future :feelsautistic:

MCTOW (men coping their own way)

I get that it's amusing and temping, but we should not antagonize these guys. They are allies and they are not incels in deny, if it's what you're implying. At least not all of them are.

De Garis for instance was married to a Chinese female and got separated after he and she "lost interest in one another" if I understand correctly.

I get that it's amusing and temping, but we should not antagonize these guys. They are allies and they are not incels in deny, if it's what you're implying. At least not all of them are.

De Garis for instance was married to a Chinese female and got separated after he and she "lost interest in one another" if I understand correctly.
Brutal :feelsmage::blackpill:

Based and AI pilled

He was developing the AI they will use to create robot sex slaves for incels in the future :feelsautistic:
I had the same thought.

I'm kind of hoping Ben Goertzel (a friend of de Garis) follows the same path. He too married a Chinese female so a similar outcome would not be very surprising.

Goertzel is a big name in AI so if he could become motivated to build an gynoid companion, it could be huge.

It's good to see that people from important positions are joining MRA. But he's still coping hard though, he became a MGTOW. That means he's still in the dark about the looks theory. His face also proves that. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

It's good to see that people from important positions are joining MRA. But he's still coping hard though, he became a MGTOW. That means he's still in the dark about the looks theory. His face also proves that. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
He is a high iq based dude
:feelsautistic: :feelsmage:He was doing important work brocel. He was developing the AI they will use to create robot sex slaves for incels in the future :feelsautistic:
Agree but i was talking in hypotethical terms

He is a high iq based dude

Agree but i was talking in hypotethical terms

Of course he's highIQ and based, but journey of blackpill is different for different people and depends on so many factors.

Many people get stuck at MGTOW/RedPill and can't make it to the end.