Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL PPEcel's family: Crazy Rich Asians.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Kj9zMu5T8o

CAAM presents Conversation with CRAZY RICH ASIANS Director Jon M Chu on Wednesday May 16th 1

Have you watched Crazy Rich Asians @PPEcel?

I watched it on an international flight once to visit my relatives, it was a pretty mediocre and forgettable rom-com movie that mostly appealed to women's fantasy of a romantic Chad BF; I didn't understand why people reviewed it so highly back when it came out in 2018 as some important and long-lasting cultural statement, which I was right by saying as this has failed to materialize more than 3 years later: it's almost entirely buried and forgotten in popular culture.

Because of that movie, everyone associates all Asians (curries and rice alike) with being wealthy and educated in America now when that is far from the case.
You can see many, especially immigrants who weren't wealthy, well connected, or incredibly educated or skilled before coming, working minimum wage jobs.
This has meant poor Asians like myself get almost zero public assistance or programs specifically for us: no one even thinks of that as an issue here.

The movie ended up doing the opposite of what it intended, made it seem that we live completely privileged and affluent lives which is why people continue to believe it's morally right in their heads to abuse, exclude, and target us because they think we're succeeding with ease while White America continues to stagnate, a belief I share with @starcrapoo just by the persecution complex many conservative and reactionary whites have here on the internet, naive to the inequality and struggles in our communities.

Working class whites across America view us kinda like Jews. But the truth is whites still hold more management positions and earn a lot more when you control for everything. Its weird with whites. Their upper class, upper-middle class, and elite earn the most by far, but their lower and middle class earns basically shit. Its just that Asians work a lot harder and occupy better paying occupations on average. The amount of Asian-Americans (especially SEAs) with BA or BS degrees that are underemployed or not employed at all are far higher than with white Americans. There was an old saying from Japanese Americans, dating all the way back to the 1920s to the 1960s, that their degrees were meaningless in America. Whites see your last name and will not hire you. Japanese Americans had to start their own businesses, network with each other, or travel far and look very hard to get hired. Whereas whites with degrees could easily land jobs. That applies for housing and jobs as well. Nowadays its pretty much hard for anyone with a BA or BS degree to land a job but obviously a lot harder for different people.

Also, they don't like us because we are successful and we are economic competition for them, not only as immigrants, but also in the global stage with SK, Singapore, Taiwan, Japan, and China competing with America in the market. Americans before WWII used to always make fun of Japanese products. The same way Americans constantly poke fun of Chinese products today by calling them cheap and unreliable. And before they know it, while theyre busy poking fun still, the next moment they're struggling to compete.

Except they cant help but give us credit in the end because we are law abiding, hard working, and socially conservative (at least the men are).

They don't see us Asian men as a sexual threat whatsoever. As the choosing behavior of white females (and pretty much literally all races of females) is a very clear sign to everyone the level of desirability of Asian men, which is to say non-existent. And to put a nail in the coffin and make sure it stays that way, they bully us (including other non-white, non-asian males) and poke fun at our short height, scrawny frames, and smaller dicks on average.

Last edited:
@starcrapoo i'm in a simular situation
only i am 5'5 and ugly
both my parents are doctors and I am in a good school

That movie was cringe lol.

I fucking hate riceniggers

Literally the worst user on this board. Blocking him really upped the user experience for me.

What is your opinion of the UK as a Dane?
Happy for them that they left the globohomo bulwark known as the (((EU))). But it's probably too late for them, as their cities are already infested with Paki and Iraqi scum.