Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over POV: You will never feel the touch of a Woman

ForeverAlonemaxxer

ForeverAlonemaxxer

Private Vodka (Ready for the LZ)
★★★
Imagine this, you're in your university and you're waiting for your class to end. It ends and you go outside to meet your girlfriend. You meet her at the hallway and she's a 5'8 blonde wearing a tight all black dress. You kiss and she says "I love you" you kiss her again and say "let's go home baby". Next thing you know you take the bus home. She turns her AC on pushes you onto her bed and says "I'll always love you". You kiss makeout have sex and do uni homework

The End.

But a REMINDER: We will NEVER get this. No matter what we do. It's because of our bone structure and height that this will never happen to us. Just LDAR brocels

I'd rather have a sugarmama cougar picking me up in her husbands rolls royce.

Then we go to her place and she rides me for 2 hours straight and then cooks me dinner.

The day after her husband is supposed to get home from his business trip, I say thanks and dip home.

I'd rather have a sugarmama cougar picking me up in her husbands rolls royce.

Then we go to her place and she rides me for 2 hours straight and then cooks me dinner.

The day after her husband is supposed to get home from his business trip, I say thanks and dip home.
post some ideal milfs. I want some hot milf to fuck me in her mansion ngl and pick me up in some sports car

post some ideal milfs. I want some hot milf to fuck me in her mansion ngl and pick me up in some sports car
CCECDA7.jpg
1646565384_2-boomba-club-p-naked-thirty-year-old-women-erotika-2.jpg
1641008427_15-titis-org-p-30-year-olds-tits-erotika-16.jpg
images

Imagine one of these crazzyyyy roasties riding you in her 5 million dollar mansion, then cooking you a world class dinner...

FUUUCKKKKKKKK

CCECDA7.jpg
images

Imagine one of these crazzyyyy roasties riding you in her 5 million dollar mansion, then cooking you a world class dinner...

FUUUCKKKKKKKK
JFL based brocel here

CCECDA7.jpg
images

FUUUCKKKKKKKK
gonna fap to the second one. Also what is this body type called

CCECDA7.jpg
images

FUUUCKKKKKKKK
I would rather sexually exploit hot Mexican maids. That would be more appropriate for a white millionaire

Have you discovERed that our lives have nevER begun?
I'm losing even intERest in chasing foids, because it ruins my ruined health. I should do bettER CHOices in the near future.

I would rather sexually exploit hot Mexican maids. That would be more appropriate for a white millionaire
Those are valid too, could you post a pic for reference?

Buddy boyo send me some tit pics, niggah boy.
You said we should imagine some silicone whores sucking our cocks in our property and then cooking us something. I would rather blackmail poor illegal Mexican immigrants who can't afford plastic surgery and have natural bodies to have sex with me if they don't want me to hand them over to immigration authorities. That's what I imagine.

You will never feel the touch of a Woman
Already know this but thank you for reminding

I just want to cuddle with a gf after sex, am i asking for too much?

That, uh, has never happened to anyone in the history of mankind, ever. Females don't love.

Teen love and uni sex are mirages

Imagine this, you're in your university and you're waiting for your class to end. It ends and you go outside to meet your girlfriend. You meet her at the hallway and she's a 5'8 blonde wearing a tight all black dress. You kiss and she says "I love you" you kiss her again and say "let's go home baby". Next thing you know you take the bus home. She turns her AC on pushes you onto her bed and says "I'll always love you". You kiss makeout have sex and do uni homework

The End.

But a REMINDER: We will NEVER get this. No matter what we do. It's because of our bone structure and height that this will never happen to us. Just LDAR brocel
Women don't give a shit if you are rotting, they only care about themselves

I just want a hug