Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

POV: you were born as a naive, sensitive, introvert boy in a degenerate world

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
You always believe in treating people nicely and respecting them, always believed in morals and love. You have always been in touch with your and other's feelings, perhaps why you were so into music and literature, you also had this intense and vivid desire for knowledge, you wanted to know more about the world around you, the nature, the creatures whose you shared it.

You didn't want much from life. You didn't need a dream, a career. You just wanted to do the normal thing. You thought you'd grow up, fall in love, have children and have a family on your own. Just like your parents and their parents did. You thought about how the christmas meetings would be when you had your own children.

You watched an episode of little house on the prairie and thought that was how life was supposed to be. A lot of struggles, but as long as you are with you beloved ones, everything would be fine. Simple as that.

Except you wake up and realise you're living in a total dystopia full of narcissists, compulsive liars, sexually deviants, moral freaks, psychopaths, violent thugs, madmen, whores... And the worst part? They're the ones who are on top. Having it all, being treated nicely by others, having the time of their lives, building their hedonistic paradise over your dream's grave.

You walk alone by yourself, desolated, wondering what went wrong. You look around, you see people like yourself have fallen a long time ago on the way. You see fags, thugs and dykes enjoying their lives. You never had a girlfriend, but a nasty butch dyke has a girl by her side. She'd rather be with a woman than be with you.

Another look, a girl and Chad, a total piece of shit with no respect for others, no consideration for her feelings. Yet, she'll rather share him with other multiple women than give the time of the day to you or any guy like you. You never even had a girl liking you. You pass by a prison and see women and their children almost attacking cops, demanding their rights to see (and fuck) felon Tyrone.

A total scumbag, a social disgrace who lives by leeching off others and killing people, has women having his children. Meanwhile, you will die without reproducing.

You get home and turn on the TV. Everything is chaotic, crimes on the rise, inflation, wars, leftists destroying even more what's left of morality and genuinity in the world. Meanwhile, the common folk watches, bestialized by its own lack of awareness, stupid and perverted netflix shows while the world tumbles down.

You go to bed, you cry and wish you don't wake up next morning, but you do...

Didn't read but had a skim through it.
Can relate.
Fuck humans.
I wanna see this earth burn.

Sounds alot like me, but add raised by single mom too

Word is a bruttal place, there is nowere to go for shy-loving man
You get home and turn on the TV. Everything is chaotic, crimes on the rise, inflation, wars, leftists destroying even more what's left of morality and genuinity in the world. Meanwhile, the common folk watches, bestialized by its own lack of awareness, stupid and perverted netflix shows while the world tumbles down.
And then, one day, with no reason at all... .... history repeated itself

i was never lucky to be naive tbh

i was always ware of the world around me and hated it and those who want it to continue at it's current course with passion

6343F70B 8BEE 429E BC6D 7F36494A7348

Except you wake up and realise you're living in a total dystopia full of narcissists, compulsive liars, sexually deviants, moral freaks, psychopaths, violent thugs, madmen, whores... And the worst part? They're the ones who are on top. Having it all, being treated nicely by others, having the time of their lives, building their hedonistic paradise over your dream's grave.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Why did the world have to be so cruel?

Holy shit. You really couldn't have said it any better. This needs to be pinned ASAP.

That's what it means to live in clown world :feelsclown::society:

very awesome post. you took my feelings and wrote them out nicely.

Title definitely describes me as a child, but the years I spent in this world has changed me completely

You always believe in treating people nicely and respecting them, always believed in morals and love. You have always been in touch with your and other's feelings, perhaps why you were so into music and literature, you also had this intense and vivid desire for knowledge, you wanted to know more about the world around you, the nature, the creatures whose you shared it.

You didn't want much from life. You didn't need a dream, a career. You just wanted to do the normal thing. You thought you'd grow up, fall in love, have children and have a family on your own. Just like your parents and their parents did. You thought about how the christmas meetings would be when you had your own children.

You watched an episode of little house on the prairie and thought that was how life was supposed to be. A lot of struggles, but as long as you are with you beloved ones, everything would be fine. Simple as that.

You walk alone by yourself, desolated, wondering what went wrong. You look around, you see people like yourself have fallen a long time ago on the way. You see fags, thugs and dykes enjoying their lives. You never had a girlfriend, but a nasty butch dyke has a girl by her side. She'd rather be with a woman than be with you.

Another look, a girl and Chad, a total piece of shit with no respect for others, no consideration for her feelings. Yet, she'll rather share him with other multiple women than give the time of the day to you or any guy like you. You never even had a girl liking you. You pass by a prison and see women and their children almost attacking cops, demanding their rights to see (and fuck) felon Tyrone.

A total scumbag, a social disgrace who lives by leeching off others and killing people, has women having his children. Meanwhile, you will die without reproducing.

sounds similar to me

Read every word, can relate somewhat.

High IQ. This is exactly me.

I was also always the quiet, humble and shy type even as a kid and I was neglected a lot.

Meanwhile the loud, obnoxious Chad kid had everything given to him and his parents also never divorced.

It's like bad is actively rewarded and good punished in this disgusting world.

Based and clownworldpilled I was very naive myself when I was younger but the blackpill hit me like a ton of bricks

I used to be naive and kind...a long time ago. Nowadays someone can die in front of me and beg for help and i wouldn't give 2 fucks.

I take solace in the fact that the hedonistic Sodom and Gomorrah the heathens built is built upon pillars of sand. The world around us is crumbling day by day. Endless natural disasters, misplaced refugees worldwide, global food shortages, mass unrest in 1st world countries causes stress and rioting. Full scale breakdown. Race wars (definitely) and class warfare (hopefully).

they wanted this.

High IQ. This is exactly me.

I was also always the quiet, humble and shy type even as a kid and I was neglected a lot.

Meanwhile the loud, obnoxious Chad kid had everything given to him and his parents also never divorced.

It's like bad is actively rewarded and good punished in this disgusting world.
I will find god and force him to make good rewarded as it should within the universal documents

Brutal read.

I know this feeling, OP.

Very nice and poetic read :feelscomfy:

Mods sticky this pls

That is the one thing that I can never understand about foids. They have poor standards (especially black foids) when it comes to who they let creampie them. At almost 40, the only creampie I had were Krispie Cream donuts.

Imagine being born in the wrong generation.

Most people rn are lit under demonic influence and lit hate and are disgusted by average decent people with morals.