Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Pov: you re bored of tutorial mode. You go to india to enjoy intro mode with cheat codes

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★

Everyone: "dont go to india alone its not safe"

White Women:

I hope she got raped

Honestly i cant blame her, enjoy your privilege

You're white attractive female visiting India*

I can’t believe she wasn’t swarmed and torn apart by thirsty dot heads the moment she arrived. :feelskek:

The narcissistic slut only went there for attention.

Hopefully she gets gangraped by based pajeets

She will cry about being objectified 5 minutes later.

@anandkonda thoughts on @wereq s gf?

Why is my curry banned

Same dumb roastie from my post here: https://incels.is/threads/dumb-whit...he-goes-to-india-to-feel-like-a-celeb.605631/ :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

She goes to India to feel good for mogging the local women and making the currycels thirst for her :feelsUgh:

Worthless, dumb piece of meat. I hope eventually she will stumble upon a based group of curry gentlemen who will know how to treat properly a fine lady like her :feelsokman:

Is she really there just to mog the locals? :feelsUgh:

Can you blame her tho, i really cant
I don't. But I just hate her for having such an easy life. She's an OF whore, she takes pictures of her holes for 10 minutes, then she makes thousands of dollars from desperate lonely men.

She travels to a new country like every fucking week. It's just too much. Her life is too good, she needs to be taken down a peg or two.

Yo Britain looks kinda crowed this days

JFL , BRUTAL HOW THE LIL KID AT 0:06 POINTS AT HER LIKE HE JUST SAW SUPERMAN OR A REAL LIFE POKEMON. THEN NORMIES SAY LOOKS MEAN NOTHING

You're white attractive female visiting India*
@anandkonda thoughts on @wereq s gf?
She is ugly af :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:. She even had fake hair extensions.

Only South Indian foids can grow real long black hair :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
I can’t believe she wasn’t swarmed and torn apart by thirsty dot heads the moment she arrived. :feelskek:
I hope she got raped
Hopefully she gets gangraped by based pajeets
Sadly that's only in North India. As much I as I hate those North Indians, they are good rapists. Us South Indians are cucks for not raping
Is she really there just to mog the locals? :feelsUgh:
She's ugly af, moggs no one
JFL , BRUTAL HOW THE LIL KID AT 0:06 POINTS AT HER LIKE HE JUST SAW SUPERMAN OR A REAL LIFE POKEMON. THEN NORMIES SAY LOOKS MEAN NOTHING
Even a polio patient would have gotten the same reaction. Doesn't mean shit

Walmart lot lizard visits India

She is ugly af :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:. She even had fake hair extensions.

Only South Indian foids can grow real long black hair :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Sadly that's only in North India. As much I as I hate those North Indians, they are good rapists. Us South Indians are cucks for not raping

She's ugly af, moggs no one

Even a polio patient would have gotten the same reaction. Doesn't mean shit
Stop the cope nigger shes a stacy in all countries but especially india since they worship white skin

Stop the cope nigger shes a stacy in all countries
Cope, She's ugly af :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Shows your white worship :feelswhat::feelswhat:
but especially india since they worship white skin
Opposite actually in India 500 years ago

In this land the natives, although black, are not born of so deep a dye as they afterwards attain by artificial means, esteeming blackness [as] the perfection of beauty. For this purpose, three times every day, they rub the children over with oil of sesamé.The images of their deities they represent black, but the devil they paint white, and assert that all the demons are of that colour.
- The Travels of Marco Polo, Book 3, Chapter XX

Someone don't tell currycels there are white foids in antarctica research stations