Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Remember the 2/10 cop who slept with 6 officers? She got awarded $500,000.

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★

Imagine having sex with six different men at your job, while you are married, saying it was all consensual, taking that back later so you could sue, and then getting half a million dollars.

This is not meme mode, not tutorial mode with cheat codes.

There is simply no word to describe how effortless this is.

:feelsclown:
During one interview about the affairs, Hall said: 'I got stupid, I got desperate, I guess, and guys are guys and they'll stick their d**k in anything.'

While discussing her affair with Powell, she said at one point they had carried out sex acts on police property, she said: 'I just gave him a blowjob in the substation.

'Me and my husband were kind of on the verge of a divorce and I just cracked and then it just kind of got out of hand.' :feelsclown:

i will work till the day i die and i wont be able to make $500,000

she reminds me of someone
52744033 002 05b1

This is such a fucking joke
How anyone does not check out of society while things like this are the norm is beyond me

Women never lose anything but their virginity.

@Fat Link @LeFrenchCel everytime i shit in ID it should be autopinned :feelswhat:

Shit is so stupid a foid can be a slut whore and can still be treated like she’s worth anything.

Fuck that threesh. I hope she gets publicly executed. She is so fucking ugly. Foids will pay one day. In the name of ER.

No fucking way jfl