Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel POV: I'm your curry BF

he has massive appeal tbh
indeed. many foids lust for these type of deformed men. deformed men mog normal ugly men due to being rare akin to people getting shitty shiny Pokemon fish just because Is shiny Magikarp
To think that this creature mogs me beyond comprehension is just brutal. Just brutal. And sad.
yup, absolutely insane how reality is in 2022

OK, who is this? Tagging all curries:

@currycel⁰ @HighTCurryMale @Transcended Trucel @MiSKiRaT @Khanivore @JayGoptri @Turbansinghcel @Truefaitholdorder @wereq @currycel @Lv99_BixNood @Zer0/∞

JUST BE CURRY = LAW

Forgot to tag me

SAINT SAMUEL!!!

I'm not curry bhai :feelswhat:

SAINT SAMUEL!!!

Just Be Samuel theory.

Forgot to tag me
Sorry bruh, even though u have currycel in your name your avi gives you that Tyrone lightskin nigga halo thats why I dont associate you with curries

my apologies @BraincelsRefugee and @Grim_Reaper Happy new year

Happy New Year GIF by The3Flamingos

Sorry bruh, even though u have currycel in your name your avi gives you that Tyrone lightskin nigga halo thats why I dont associate you with curries

my apologies @BraincelsRefugee and @Grim_Reaper Happy new year

Happy New Year GIF by The3Flamingos
Ye all good bro

St. SamEntertainment jeez. If you don't already know who this is you may as well be a graycel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back