Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel POV: I'm your curry BF

NoMoreHope

NoMoreHope

What being ethnic does to a mf
-
OK, who is this? Tagging all curries:

@currycel⁰ @HighTCurryMale @Transcended Trucel @MiSKiRaT @Khanivore @JayGoptri @Turbansinghcel @Truefaitholdorder @wereq @currycel @Lv99_BixNood @Zer0/∞

JUST BE CURRY = LAW

Is this guy actually being serious or is he just jestermaxxing?

Forgot @universallyabhorred and @CopingForBrutality

Yeah i dont know if he fashionmogs u bro but will these cloths alone seriously get you currypussy?

thats sams entertainment

Forgot @universallyabhorred and @CopingForBrutality

Yeah i dont know if he fashionmogs u bro but will these cloths alone seriously get you currypussy?
his height alone is a turn-off no way he'd pull any bitches of any race

Is this guy actually being serious or is he just jestermaxxing?
I think it's serious because in his original TikTok video it states: POV IM YOUR INDIAN BF :dafuckfeels:

he has massive appeal tbh

Saint TikTokcel hes like 4'11:dafuckfeels::feelsrope:

@MiSKiRaT is not a curry

@currycel⁰ @HighTCurryMale @Transcended Trucel @MiSKiRaT @Khanivore @JayGoptri @Turbansinghcel @Truefaitholdorder @wereq @currycel @Lv99_BixNood @Zer0/∞

JUST BE CURRY = LAW

don’t ever tag me again, kys.

Saint Tiktokercel

JUST BE CURRY = LAW

is that a curry cutecel?

don’t ever tag me again, kys.
Found him guise

South Indian Bollywood GIF by SAATH MN

curry in denial?
His name is TURBAN FUCKING SINGH lmao. But then again his sub is "failed chadlite" so it might be that he is in denial about his curryness.

JUST BE CURRY = LAW

Hi Double Common, what's up?

His name is TURBAN FUCKING SINGH lmao. But then again his sub is "failed chadlite" so it might be that he is in denial about his curryness.
So just like you’re larping as a pajeet-hating mena on the forum whilst being a paki shitskin in reality ?

MR SAM ENTERTAINMENT IS CHAD

JBS ( JUST BE SAM THEORY )

POV: JayGoptri and TurboSingh impressing cumskin foids as dancing "chadlites"
Did they not teach you to write in proper English in school in your third world shithole ?

JUST BE CURRY = LAW

tfw when you not curry enough to be tagged :feels:

tfw when you not curry enough to be tagged :feels:
Sorry bro you dont have a typical curryname unlike for example TurboSingh.

Also forgot @Tryna Ascend but I think he blocked me anyway..

That guy brought jestermaxxing to a whole new level.
He's the type of guy to kill his own friends to impress foids. He should be put down tbh.

He just needs to work on his personaliteeheehee.

To think that this creature mogs me beyond comprehension is just brutal. Just brutal. And sad.

Damn bro thats harsh whats ur ethnicity?
What's harsh is not me 1:1 against him, it's about the fact i have much lower chances in my country than he's got in his and that's a fact.
I'm white, i live in EU, i'm 5'9". It's about genetic deformities that are severe enough to create massive horn effect in every social situation i've ever been in, i get treated like trash my entire life and tbh curries in my country fuck more than i'd ever could it's that bad. That curry would fuck in my country before i ever could too.

Make no mistake i'm talking SEVERE deformities, i'm a 4/10 turned 2/10 due to genetic factors. With 2 massive surgeries i'd be able to go up to 4/10 at an absolute maximum, and that's probably still cope given that 30% of my country are incels.

What's harsh is not me 1:1 against him, it's about the fact i have much lower chances in my country than he's got in his and that's a fact.
I'm white, i live in EU, i'm 5'9". It's about genetic deformities that are severe enough to create massive horn effect in every social situation i've ever been in, i get treated like trash my entire life and tbh curries in my country fuck more than i'd ever could it's that bad. That curry would fuck in my country before i ever could too.

Make no mistake i'm talking SEVERE deformities, i'm a 4/10 turned 2/10 due to genetic factors. With 2 massive surgeries i'd be able to go up to 4/10 at an absolute maximum, and that's probably still cope given that 30% of my country are incels.
Damn I guess JBW isn't always law...

Yeah I live in EU. Dating is harsh here and its all looks based. Thats why ethnics have it hard by default though.

Arrangemarriagemaxxing or even betabuxxing alone is almost impossible because foids are getting more independent by the day. Its pure looks they are after.

Just Be Curry

Damn I guess JBW isn't always law...

Yeah I live in EU. Dating is harsh here and its all looks based. Thats why ethnics have it hard by default though.

Arrangemarriagemaxxing or even betabuxxing alone is almost impossible because foids are getting more independent by the day. Its pure looks they are after.

Chad in my high school class fucked 4 in my class, that's only those that i know for a fact, mind you, all that within first monts of HS. No girl has ever looked at any other guy ever, before or after she got fucked by chad. If other guys' chances were approaching freezing temps, how do you rate my chances? JBW? Make no mistake, that's still the law. That's still the law. I'd fuck in SEA, what disqualifies you as a person here is the norm in those shitholes, only matter of how deep into SEA am i willing to go. It's always the case for white, JBW is the law.

JUST BE CURRY = LAW

not me. He mogs me fucking hard

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back