Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Potential LifeFuel? Balding is not a death sentence??

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
Steven-Crowder-wife-Hillary-Crowder.jpg

Steven Crowder, big fan of his, he is chad lite and balding, his wife seems not to mind, a nice stacy that isn't all about face? Or I'm I being a delusional coper?

Shes not even kissing him, look at the way her lips are angled. He is a betabux.

Crustaciouse said:
Shes not even kissing him, look at the way her lips are angled. He is a betabux.

She is kissing him....

Delusional coper. She still needs him for the bux.

Kointo said:
Delusional coper. She still needs him for the bux.

The bluepill[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] feels[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] comforting,[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] this[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] delusion[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] feels[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] good :([/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

Jason Statham, Freddie Ljunberg, Zidan these are already bald Chads. It's all about head shape and robustness.

iiiTeMpeR said:
The bluepill[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] feels[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] comforting,[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] this[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] delusion[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] feels[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] good :([/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

source.gif

SNAP OUT OF IT!

He's not that bald, looks like NW1.5 in his videos.

NW3 or higher is still a literal death sentence.

lol he has such a cheeky face.

i betcha a lot of people want to punch his face.

Balding doesn't matter if you have a good face. Slightly receding hairline with thick hair, who gives a fuck.

His hair is pretty fucking good tbf,

And his face mogs just about everyone on this forum.

Its easy to betabux. Crowder speaks truth but still gets laid because hes rich.

Framecel222 said:
He's not that bald, looks like NW1.5 in his videos.

NW3 or higher is still a literal death sentence.

This. He still has a few good hair years left.

If you have wife she won't divorce you because you're balding but if you are looking for a wife it's over if you don't have The Rock's physique