Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Posturecel trait: Feeling like you're punching above your station when standing up straight in public

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
Making a conscious effort to stand up straight feels like I'm doing a silly pose, feels so unnatural and awkward. Then you'll subconsciously slouch back down and have to keep correcting it like a chicken walking around.

i tried doing that at a grocery store near me the last time i was in public like 6 months ago, and i got instantly heightmogged by a Zoomer chad with that blond curly top overhang haircut and his stacy looking gf as they walked past the isle. :feelsrope:

i tried doing that at a grocery store near me the last time i was in public like 6 months ago, and i got instantly heighmogged by a Zoomer chad with that blond curly top overhang haircut and his stacy looking gf as they walked past the isle. :feelsrope:
Yeah, even if you do pull it off you still get mogged by people who don't need to stand up straight. Feels very deflating.

Same but I'm actually getting better at it

i walk on all fours

i tried doing that at a grocery store near me the last time i was in public like 6 months ago, and i got instantly heightmogged by a Zoomer chad with that blond curly top overhang haircut and his stacy looking gf as they walked past the isle. :feelsrope:
Why Do All Zoomers Have That Mulatto Hair ?

have to keep correcting it like a chicken walking around.
Why does it happen? I always fixate on the movement of my arms when walking, too, so I tend to leave them onto my pockets.

A Guy Who bullied me, back in high school, laughed about the way I sometimes walked. Maybe that was the moment I started to mimic the average posture.