Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Postmaxxing Tutorial Part 1: Choose carefully what you say

doubt those are any better
Rare Athiest Pepe - Imgur
:feelsUgh:
Tfu on postmaxxers
that's right TFU on them :feelzez:

You can say meaningless shit like "uh" or "damn" :feelsYall:

You can say meaningless shit like "uh" or "damn" :feelsYall:
nah too short, better to pretend as if you understood the whole shit then ghost the thread

That explains everything...

Just say random words that somehow makes sense and peeps would agree even though they’re so low effort.

"I see" is the worst tfu on them faggots who use it

“I see”
I see can be tweaked and get more complex, for example: I see your point
That explains everything...

Just say random words that somehow makes sense and peeps would agree even though they’re so low effort.
that is every postmaxxer dark secret, don't do shit but repeat the same crap over and over again expecting to get that shiny rank color

I see can be tweaked and get more complex, for example: I see your point
Ah. I see your point there, to be quite honest, I’m not going to lie, that’s brutal as fuck.

nah too short, better to pretend as if you understood the whole shit then ghost the thread
Ngl postmaxing breaks hearts, i regret postmaxxing. :feelsbadman:
It is like getting worthless reaction alerts on looksmaxx, you click on the red bell to see nice stuff but all you see is boring meaningless replies. The brutal shit about this is the intention behind them. They don't give a single fuck about the thread or your post, they are just farming up the number.
Brutal, i regret it.

Ah. I see your point there, to be quite honest, I’m not going to lie, that’s brutal as fuck.
funnily enough the uncut versions of ''tbh'' and ''ngl'' can be quite useful as well

funnily enough the uncut versions of ''tbh'' and ''ngl'' can be quite useful as well
The more words you have the more it seems like your post isn't low effort.

Ngl postmaxing breaks hearts, i regret postmaxxing. :feelsbadman:
It is like getting worthless reaction alerts on looksmaxx, you click on the red bell to see nice stuff but all you see is boring meaningless replies. The brutal shit about this is the intention behind them. They don't give a single fuck about the thread or your post, they are just farming up the number.
Brutal, i regret it.
I can relate to this. It's like when I wake up in the morning (not to brag ofc) and I suddenly have 15 alerts so the dopamine starts overflowing, only to see that all of them are quotemaxxing posts made by @Yerberito or someone else. And that sucks cuz I do this as well sometimes then feel bad for other brocels, but u gotta do what's necessary to get dat rank.

Last edited:
Simple bot
Pick a random phrase based on the thread tag. For example

• [SuicideFuel]: "sad shit man", "brutal ngl", "its over"
  • [RageFuel]: "Fucking ragefuel man", "fuck this life"

Advanced bot
Use RegEx to search the thread title and post, and pick a response based on it. For example
  • "(tall|manlet|height ?mog)":
    • "its over for shortcels", "i hate being a subhuman manlet"
  • /(man of culture|waifu.*culture/i:
    • "tfu on ugly femorloids"

Simple bot

Advanced bot
Use RegEx to search the thread title and post, and pick a response based on it. For example
Infinity and beyond IQ ngl
Tbhnglmaxxing to tbhnglmogg you, tbhngl.
Tbhngl? Tbhngl tbh
The more words you have the more it seems like your post isn't low effort.
True

Simple bot

Advanced bot
Mount Olympus IQ

tfu on toilets sheesh

Postmaxxes me

I wonder why no one mentioned that

Who r u to tell me how to postmax

no postmaxxing tutorial for ur join date

Brutal postmaxx pill

what the fuck is that dude, delete that shit i pay money for the internet I don't have to see your hairy asshole fucking faggot go on reddit or somewhere I doubt anyone here want to put their ding dongs in your hairy fat asshole you're a disgrace to your family what if someday they find this post what would they think faggot? you should delete this asap you mock yourself its not even funny anymore I just feel deeply sorry for you delete this shit and act like a man

what the fuck is that dude, delete that shit i pay money for the internet I don't have to see your hairy asshole fucking faggot go on reddit or somewhere I doubt anyone here want to put their ding dongs in your hairy fat asshole you're a disgrace to your family what if someday they find this post what would they think faggot? you should delete this asap you mock yourself its not even funny anymore I just feel deeply sorry for you delete this shit and act like a man
Yo wut?

Postmax reply to a high IQ thread