Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Postmaxxing is getting out of hand

Must be because you post during times that mods like anime avis. My warning was from Sergeant.
Haha:feelshaha: Speaking of time I might just hit the sack tbh.

So this thread is still alive?

Cool. Might give it a bump later when I wake up.

quick postmaxx

Lookscel,

You have been permanently banned by mental_out.

Additional Comments: ur gay

You can read the rules here:

If you wish to appeal you may post in the "Ban Appeal" section and tag @mental_out, he will be in charge of your appeal.
Read the sticky AND the rules first, abuse won't be tolerated.

Thank you.

Hello there you fucking faggot. You better 1v1 me right fucking now. You are a pathetic little whore. The only shit you own is that pathetic iron armor and your dumb iron axe. You are nothing compared to me and my enchanted diamond gear and my fire aspect sword. Fucking fight me, you little asshole. You are the definition of fucking cancer in the minecraft community and I hope that 50 subscriber minecraft channel of yours shuts down. I will fucking celebrate once it gets shut down. If you don't surrender RIGHT FUCKING NOW, I SWEAR THAT I WILL SEND MY WHOLE FUCKING MINEPLEX CREW ON YOUR PATHETIC ASS.

Lookscel,

You have been permanently banned by mental_out.

Additional Comments: ur gay

You can read the rules here:

If you wish to appeal you may post in the "Ban Appeal" section and tag @mental_out, he will be in charge of your appeal.
Read the sticky AND the rules first, abuse won't be tolerated.

Thank you.
20200128_183941.gif

ezgif.com-crop (5).gif

ezgif.com-crop (5).gif

very much over for everyone in this thread
How did Serge react?

You do what you have to do

11 pages on a postmaxxing thread in less than a week, WOW!

is postmaxxing even fun?

It wasn't too long when @Ritalincel got banned for postmaxxing
He was banned over a year ago, and you do still remember him?

:feelsYall:

Just make a thread in a specific manner, bump it and you are good
LOL, you're a postmaxxer yourself, everyone who publishes more than 300 posts a month is a postmaxxer.

if-you-sick-of-all-those-abusive-memes-as-dont-51056942.png

Last edited:
LOL, you're a postmaster yourself, everyone who publishes more than 300 posts a month is a postmaxxer.
Then what is @lll . It been less than a month and he has 7k+ posts

Don't bring me into this. I am not a postmaxxer.
True tbh. You script does the quote posting for you.

What the heck is this man, eradicate this poop I pay money for the web I don't have to see your bristly butthole faggot go on reddit or some spot I question anyone here needs to put their peniles in your textured fat butt you're a lack of regard to your family envision a situation where sooner or later they find this post what may they think faggot. you should eradicate this asap you mock yourself its not suitable at all any more extended I basically feel significantly agitated for you delete this crap and act like a man