Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Postmaxxing is getting out of hand

Thanks for the replies, everyone.

True but that was basically only one word. @nihility is doing it on a whole new level.
:feelsthink:
15705.jpg

Yes i agree, tbh.

I can't think or understand of much else cucked than permitting "postmaxers" on your forum. Truly, consider it reasonably. You are building, directing, advancing and supporting a network for quite a long time exclusively so it can get attacked by low intelligence level spammers. All the difficult work you put into your excellent little venture - posting quality substance, refreshing the product, upgrading the convenience, guaranteeing server up time, prohibiting trolls and deliberate standard breakers. Every last bit of it has one straightforward outcome: your site is progressively pleasant for the men that will in the long run post trash in each and every string and board.

Assemble the ideal forum? Amazing. Who benefits? In case you're not a watchful superhuman, arbitrary men who have no genuine enthusiasm talking about the subjects the forum was expected for make up most of its client base. They get off on the undeserved consideration they get each night. Without being a genuine piece of the network they get the advantages of the expounded rank and social framework that originated from the manner in which you assemble it.

As an administrator who has a forum, you are Actually committing in any event 20 hours of your week just to fabricate a forum for grifters to make the most of its obliteration. It is A definitive AND Last cuck. Consider it legitimately.

You're welcome, I'm a high IQ genius
I can tell. Your intelligence is making my screen glow brightly, that at this point my PC is being completely powered by your brains intense electrical activity transmitting through the very words that you post.

I can tell. Your intelligence is making my screen glow brightly, that at this point my PC is being completely powered by your brains intense electrical activity transmitting through the very words that you post.
Indeed, I was low IQ before 5500 posts

Around 11 to 13 days if you are consistent with posts and post a few hundred a day.
Sounds cool, I might stop postmaxxing to be redcel tbh.

If I go further I'm probably going to get BTFOed permanently instead of temp

Sounds cool, I might stop postmaxxing to be redcel tbh.

If I go further I'm probably going to get BTFOed permanently instead of temp
Yeah man. I wouldn’t want you to get banned for that tbh.