Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Postmaxxing is getting out of hand

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
@Personalityinkwell joined in December 27 and now has 20,000 posts

It hasn't even been a month since @lll joined and he already has 5000 posts

Once upon a time I had around 100-200 posts more than @Animecel2D but now he has more than double the number of posts I have

@Yerberito is like a bot. I have never seen him write a 10 word sentence, let alone a paragraph.

@AlexanderTheGreat11 joined nearly after two weeks after I did has approximately four times the number of posts I have but it seems nobody has realised how much he is postmaxxing

that's tough bro. over for postmaxxers.co

Really brutal shit ngl. Postmaxxing is far too addicting of an activity.

It doesn't help that you have nothing better to spend your time on

It wasn't too long when @Ritalincel got banned for postmaxxing

It doesn't help that you have nothing better to spend your time on
Did you intentionally wait for someone else to post something so that you could post the rest of your message as two? Men, this postmaxxing strats are billiant.

Did you intentionally wait for someone else to post something so that you could post the rest of your message as two? Men, this postmaxxing strats are billiant.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
yes bro

Really brutal shit ngl. Postmaxxing is far too addicting of an activity.
It's the dopamine you get from alerts that's addicting
It wasn't too long when @Ritalincel got banned for postmaxxing
After getting banned he joined looksmax, where he has 47.5 k posts :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It's the dopamine you get from alerts that's addicting

After getting banned he joined looksmax, where he has 47.5 k posts :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I never understood that. Why do alerts give you dopamine tbh? What is it about that bell icon lighting up, that triggers your brain to release a feel good chemical.

post maxxing is boring, if you want to reduce postmaxxing just add in reacts. So that you can't just spam as it'll fuck up your ratio.

That's the only cope they have.

thats the only way to get people to stop postmaxxing, every other fourm has reacts
Having reacts here would be a disaster. All the forum Chads will get many reacts and so would bullying start.

This place should never get reacts. EVER.

It will end up becoming a shitshow like looksmax

Having reacts here would be a disaster. All the forum Chads will get many reacts and so would bullying start.

This place should never get reacts. EVER.

It will end up becoming a shitshow like looksmax
there would be lots more memes, instead of repetitive threads:feelshehe: would be intresting to see ngl

They're coping hard.

there would be lots more memes, instead of repetitive threads:feelshehe: would be intresting to see ngl
I would be interesting to see but the complications that would come with it are too much.

It is unironically the only way to statusmaxx on here if you are not top 1% high iq high effort post user

It is unironically the only way to statusmaxx on here if you are not top 1% high iq high effort post user
Why do we have to compete for status everywhere :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

I am a former postmaxxer. AMA.

I'm a read everything, try to put in some effort cel. That's why people who joined after me have a higher post count lmao.

Postmaxxers should be banned, ruining the forum with low effort garbage.

Majority are weebs as well.:feelswhat:

I hate coming across a Yerberito comment. It's so lifeless. Bot-like.

I will postmaxx in your anitpostmax thread and theres nothing you can do about it. What now huh?