Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Postmaxxers can understand the reason why foids juggle their beta orbiters

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Let's say you've created multiple recent threads, but only a few low quality ones are active, and the ones you invested more effort into aren't getting nearly as much attention.

This is exactly how foids feel regarding the low status males who message them vs. the one word responses of Chad or being ghosted by him.

Last edited:
Here to postmax dont mind me

20200305 172751

I live for the dopamine hit that I get from replies/quotes. I actually get high from it.

I live for the dopamine hit that I get from replies/quotes. I actually get high from it.
But at a certain point you become discerning and discriminatory in your desire for attention. You want Chad's attention, not attention from the low value male/low value thread (teehee).

Let's say you've created multiple recent threads, but only a few low quality ones are active, and the ones you invested more effort into aren't getting nearly as much attention.

This is exactly how foids feel regarding the low status males who message them vs. the one word responses of Chad or being ghosted by him.
Very high IQ

I guess I sorta understand the analogy. But foids do not "invest" into anything the same way we do.

This is the blackest of pills
Effort is utterly useless

Womyn and their postmaxxing in desperate pleas for Chad... But they only get beta simps. The agony of the female existence.

Great observation.

Good observation

I used to be a postmaxet

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back